Poly LV room recommendation please ...

KelliR

<font color=009900>Baton Coach, Seinfeld Addict, S
I have changed my reservation from Poly GV concierge to Poly LV (no concierge). Since I will be there in August when the normal concierge is being refurbished ... I thought I would go for the actual lagoon view from my room and do without the concierge.

It will be myself and my DD5 for 2 nights. Does anyone have a recommendation of which building and which room I should request? I would love to see the castle and the fireworks from our room. Our main activities will center around the MK and the monorail and the pool.

Thank you for any help you may offer:D

Well, unfortunately, most of the great lagoon view rooms are in Tahiti, which of course, is concierge this summer, so the availability of Magic Kingdom views for the regular lagoon view category will be much more limited. I'm not trying to discourage you about your decision, I just want you to know beforehand that the odds of a MK view will be not as good. That being said, I would say put in a request for a MK view rather than for a specific longhouse, and try to arrive at the Polynesian early in the day to improve your chances of getting your request. Also, you may want to request a balcony, if you like, and of course, your smoking preference.

Again, I'm not saying you made a bad choice, I just want you to be able to have the right expectations for when you arrive.

The Polynesian is a great resort, your family will love it! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

BrianD ... thank you for your help and advice. What would you do? Would you go back to concierge and request the lagoon view? Or do you have another idea/suggestion?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter