Poly Epcot monorail

nevertoo muchdisney

Earning My Ears
I have never stayed at the poly and I have a 8 am reservation at Akershus. I know the TTC is a walk away from the poly, so could I rely on the Epcot monorail coming that early? What time does it start running for reservations?

I have never stayed at the poly and I have a 8 am reservation at Akershus. I know the TTC is a walk away from the poly, so could I rely on the Epcot monorail coming that early? What time does it start running for reservations?

The Epcot monorail line usually starts running at 7:30am. I’d advise to always check the Times Guide when there just to confirm. This is a helpful link: http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/p/weekly-walt-disney-world-times-guides.html

If you want to take the monorail for your PPO ADR, I’d make sure I’m at the TTC/on the platform ready to take the very first monorail to Epcot. You don’t have much room for error or delays. You will go through security once at the TTC (and then again at Epcot).

For this reason, I personally prefer to Uber/Lyft/Taxi/Minnie Van from Poly to a PPO Epcot ADR - easier to judge departure/arrival times with a better degree of certainty (in my opinion).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter