Poly Club level

Twb1138

Earning My Ears
We are staying at the Poly in Oct and have booked Club Level. If you could choose a floor and/or side of the building for your stay, what would it be?
Thanks! Excited to hear everyone’s thoughts.

Third floor, MK view, not blocked by trees.

Resort view, club level

Got it - you’ll be on the side facing the Oasis Pool. If this were me I’d go for the third floor first priority, first floor second priority. Second floor rooms don’t have balconies, so they aren’t my favorite. I like third floor to not have anyone above you. The Hawaii building isn’t all that big so I don’t usually worry about specific location on the hall, although I don’t love the very first room from the lounge/elevator side - prone to noise and it looks more straight at the side of Somoa vs the better views of the rest of the hall. Middle of the building would be the best overall - good views towards the Oasis Pool, middle ground in terms of steps to the lounge, etc.

All of that said, there really aren’t any bad Hawaii rooms, all of the above are relatively minor differences.

Hope that helps!

Resort view, club level
I stayed Poly Club level in November. We had water view and were on the 2nd floor. We had a great view of the fireworks; this is definitely the side of the building to be on for an ideal view. The side of the building you will be on if you paid for resort view will face the opposite direction of the castle. All of the rooms on the castle side are either water view (bottom two floors) or theme park view (top floor). 3rd floor rooms will have a balcony, 2nd floor rooms do not. 1st floor have a small “patio” outside with a couple of chairs. The club level lounge is on the 2nd floor so if you want quick access to that, I would pick 2nd floor. If a balcony is a priority, 3rd floor is better.

IMG_1297.jpegIMG_1312.jpeg69418582367__193A2207-A4C8-4275-829C-ECC1891DBC79.fullsizerender.jpegIMG_6570.jpegIMG_6589.jpegIMG_6572.jpeg
I had 3rd floor the first few times then last NYE and this NYE I got 1st floor and loved it. There isn’t a roof directly overhead so you don’t have the spiders hanging over lol. Also there isnt a railing blocking your eyesight!

Here are pix for ya.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter