Poly Bungalows 4th of July

160 points for one night - estimating $15/pt that's a $2,400/night room. Way too expensive for most of us.

You might want to check with Bill Gates or Elon Musk.....

Lots of people love the bungalows. If you have the points why not? You would have a good view of the upper fireworks for the 4th of July in all of the bungalows. But some of the bungalows have an island between them and the view of MK, so you probably cannot guaranteed to see Main Street. If you are a light sleeper keep in mind the ferries start blowing their horns around 5:00 am each morning and every time they depart, arrive and go around the island. It would be noisy on the balcony. And the horns probably can be heard inside too even though they would be muted. And as others have said sometimes it is buggy. But then it is buggy all over the Poly when that happens.

If you have the points available, do it. I stayed 4 nights in Feb, loved it. boat noise is not bad. I did Sunday thru Thursday, 4 people in bungalow, not too crowded. loved the large tv in living room, watced the superbowl, love dit. Ohana dinner delivered, room service breakfast on last day be cause I did not want to leave the bungalow. great trip.

Lots of people love the bungalows. If you have the points why not? You would have a good view of the upper fireworks for the 4th of July in all of the bungalows. But some of the bungalows have an island between them and the view of MK, so you probably cannot guaranteed to see Main Street. If you are a light sleeper keep in mind the ferries start blowing their horns around 5:00 am each morning and every time they depart, arrive and go around the island. It would be noisy on the balcony. And the horns probably can be heard inside too even though they would be muted. And as others have said sometimes it is buggy. But then it is buggy all over the Poly when that happens.

If you have the points available, do it. I stayed 4 nights in Feb, loved it. boat noise is not bad. I did Sunday thru Thursday, 4 people in bungalow, not too crowded. loved the large tv in living room, watced the superbowl, love dit. Ohana dinner delivered, room service breakfast on last day be cause I did not want to leave the bungalow. great trip.

Thank you for the great information. I didn't think about the boat noise but earplugs could be helpful. Bugs are a problem all over Florida, but also good to know. Sounds like we will give it a go. Thank you again.

Before the bungalows were finished, our Boat Captain for December 30 MK fireworks cruise parked in front of a bungalow. What a view! I would pay for it. Fireworks cruises cost more on the 30,31, that offsets the points for cabin to some degree IMO.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!