POLL: Will You Take Advantage of the New CL FP+ Option?

For as long as this remains CL only, which represents your approach to the new FP+ purchase option?

• In the past I regularly booked CL, and in the future I will again, and will buy more passes.

• In the past I regularly booked CL, and in the future I will again, but I won't buy more passes.

• In the past I did not book CL, but in the future I will so that I can buy more passes.

• In the past I did not book CL, and in the future I will continue to book at the level I am used to.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Magic_Man

Enjoying the Magic Since 1972
Now that more info has been released and the pros and cons have been discussed at length in several threads, go ahead and answer the above:

Being a DVC member I'm not going to go outside of that and book cash stays CL so I chose that I will continue to book at the level I am used to. If I were to be able to grab CL at AKV with points then I guess I'd have to consider the option based on feedback.

Just a request, and it is not specific to this thread but this one had me scratching my head longer than most. Is it possible that when a post is created, the first time something is mentioned, the acronym is NOT used so that the actual thing being discussed is clear from the get-go? I figured this one out eventually but since it's a relatively new thing, I can't imagine I'm the only one trying to figure out what this was referring to.

I picked option #3, because in the future it may be necessary to continue having the type of trip I'm used to having and getting the fast passes for the most popular attractions. I have no interest in CL level otherwise though. I always stay deluxe for location and transportation options and the resort feel/atmosphere but don't always spend a lot of time at the hotel. Hopefully we'll have the option to buy without staying CL in the future.

I guess option #1 applies to me, but I'm more in the "maybe" camp (which isn't an option in the poll). There are some trips where I could see this being useful, and there are some trips where it wouldn't make sense. Highly variable on length of stay, purpose of the trip, if it's just me and DW or all four of us, etc.

I guess option #1 applies to me, but I'm more in the "maybe" camp (which isn't an option in the poll). There are some trips where I could see this being useful, and there are some trips where it wouldn't make sense. Highly variable on length of stay, purpose of the trip, if it's just me and DW or all four of us, etc.

exactly my thoughts. Im a solid "it depends."

Yep, every poll needs an "other", lol! I'm not voting because not sure yet. We stay CL & I will continue to do so. At first I was sure I would buy extra fastpasses. Then I thought more about it & I'm not sure it fits us. I can definitely see doing it as the new lands open up. But spending more time in the parks doing rides & evening events means less time at the resort. For our anniversary in September, we have a split stay at YC CL & GF RPC. I intended to spend more time relaxing at the resorts, especially GF. I'm not sure I would want to spend the amount of time it would take to do 6 fastpasses & the fireworks away from the resort. I would probably do a day or two, but 3 days seems like a lot of time away from the resort. So I'm still debating it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter