• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Poll Locations?

FFMatt12

"If you can dream it, you can do it"
Hi all, I am a new DisUnplugged listener and loving the 7 in 7. I cannot locate any of the polls that Pete and the gang talk about once and a while. I tried searching everywhere, website, boards, etc. Any tips?

Thanks!

You can get to the current poll on the disunplugged Facebook page - 1 of 2 ways. First way is to go to the "More" tab on top, and the last items on there will be the poll. However, a LOT of times, I can only see older or closed polls that way, have no idea why. So - what I usually do is just "page down" on the page itself, until I see the "big blue checkmark icon" that's the poll, and vote there instead.

Last edited:
I know that you can find the poll on the FB page - disunplugged - but for some reason, a lot of times my poll is outdated, and only has "closed ones". If you go to the FB page, it's under the "More" tab on top, the bottom item "polls".

Thanks SorcererHeidi, I can't access FB on a work computer, but I'll be sure to look there when I get home. That is most likely why I haven't found them yet...... (And no, I don't know what you guys are talking about- I never admitted to DISing at work :ssst: )

Thanks SorcererHeidi, I can't access FB on a work computer, but I'll be sure to look there when I get home. That is most likely why I haven't found them yet...... (And no, I don't know what you guys are talking about- I never admitted to DISing at work :ssst: )
ROTFL Matt - and since I see you're a firefighter (is that full time paid, or volley?) thanx for doing what you do. Don't know if there's other way/place to access the poll, but that's how i do it.

Yes, the only way to access the poll is via the DIS Unplugged's FB page. Pete and Dustin tend to post it as well. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter