Votes: 205 26.7%
  • 500-1000

Votes: 115 15.0%
  • 1000+

Votes: 34 4.4%

• Total voters
8,675 plus another 309 coming

Well, I love Disney and feel money is no object "for a good time"

I am always looking for cheap resale deals and keep sending emails and private messages "did I see your name and number on the wall?"

My friend Jenny thinks this is "something I can hold on to", and keeps calling me a tommy tutone, whatever that means, but I think it is a compliment.

Exactly! In a dream world, we want 2 weeks at Riviera in October. We’d need 1712 points for 2021 to do that in a 3 bed at Riv and do it every year. It’s certainly not cheap. But it is cheaper than booking that as a holiday every year (that’s if there was even availability). It almost begs the question: a house or DVC. Maybe that’s a whole other Thread I should start...
A house needs love , a lot of Canadian who can not go to their property right now , had to hire people to take care of their property . With points , at worst they will end in RCI .

Well, I love Disney and feel money is no object "for a good time"

I am always looking for cheap resale deals and keep sending emails and private messages "did I see your name and number on the wall?"

My friend Jenny thinks this is "something I can hold on to", and keeps calling me a tommy tutone, whatever that means, but I think it is a compliment.
That
That's great but I'm glad I don't have your MF's to pay.

A house needs love , a lot of Canadian who can not go to their property right now , had to hire people to take care of their property . With points , at worst they will end in RCI .
This was why we decided to go with DVC as well :) Feels more like an investment in a vacation. A house would be nice but taking care of the one we currently have is enough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter