Poll: Do you wear Disney themed clothes when you're there? And thoughts on what I should wear?

Do you wear Disney themed clothes to the parks?

• Yes, always

Votes: 109 30.6%
  • No, never

Votes: 35 9.8%
  • Sometimes, I mix it up with Disney and non Disney throughout the trip

Votes: 212 59.6%

• Total voters
I Love Disney Bounding!! I have found it right before my first trip and it has become a fun addition to planing my trip. I pick a character I want to represent and look for items that I could add to an outfit. This trip I am looking forward to going to see the Avatar addition to Animal Kingdom so naturally I am going to Disney Bound as Neytiri. I am also planning on Disney Bounding as Moana, Belle, and Ariel this trip. For Epcot I an going to wear a floral skirt and wear Floral Mickey Ears to represent the Flower and Garden Festival which will be going on while we are there.

Last edited:
Here is an example of the items I have come up with to Disney Bound as Neytiri

Attachments

• dress front.jpg
    dress front.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Necklace.jpg
    Necklace.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Neytiri Head Piece.jpg
    Neytiri Head Piece.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 6
  • tree of life.jpg
    tree of life.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 6
Well, my basic everyday wardrobe is pretty much all Disney so yes, I do wear Disney themed clothes when going to the parks.

Here is what I came up with for Moana.My boys are also going to wear shirts.

Attachments

• Moana 3.jpg
    Moana 3.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Moana 4.jpg
    Moana 4.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 9
  • poc shoes.jpg
    poc shoes.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 8
  • Moana Necklace.jpg
    Moana Necklace.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 10
  • HeiHei.jpg
    HeiHei.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 8
  • maui.jpg
    maui.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 8
And my Belle out fit

Attachments

• m_51e5f3f54b807505fd0018c4.jpg
    m_51e5f3f54b807505fd0018c4.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Rose-Red.jpg
    Rose-Red.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Belle Necklace.jpg
    Belle Necklace.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 8
And last but not least my Ariel version this year. The skirt I dyed greenish blue. topped it of with a Flounder iridescent purse

Attachments

• ariel top.jpg
    ariel top.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 8
  • skirt.jpg
    skirt.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Ariel 1.jpg
    Ariel 1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 9
  • s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 7

How about making a quilt out of the ones that are too big now?

I saved some of the T-shirt’s my kids had outgrown with that in mind, but none of them really care that much about Disney any more and I’m not sure what I would do with a quilt! Perhaps when I have grandchildren I may do that.

My vote was yes BUT it’s not always Disney clothes. I always try to wear something Disney. Sometimes it’s Disney sneakers, earrings, hat, necklace, bracelet, purse or other accessory. I’m always in something Disney there but it might not be clothes.

Nope. I would have to buy a new wardrobe specifically of Disney clothing for a trip as I don't wear it in my normal life.

I do have a Disney Coach purse - a little red clutch with Mickey embossed on it. And now as I look at my avatar, that is a shirt I got from the Gap with little Mickey heads on it, so I do own one shirt. :)

I might have bought all new tank tops for disney... Hot topic had a amazing sale that was like 5-7$ a shirt(disney themed0 and I got enough for each day we go.

I always buy some wearable souvenir! :)

But I do try to wear more obscure character t-shirts and see what others say. I brought my Aristocats t-shirt and SOOOOO many CM's talked to me about it! :D And even Tinkerbell!

I do a lot of fun Disney-themed or Disney-inspired pieces when I hit the parks!

I have a Jungle Book dress from Black Milk Clothing that I’ll be wearing to Animal Kingdom, and a Star Wars dress from the same brand that I’ll be wearing to Hollywood Studios.

I’m just about to go on my first ever Disney Cruise, and for Pirate Night I’m going to be wearing a Neverland themed dress from Pin Up Girl Clothing. PUG has some AMAZING Disney-esque pieces (including Mary Blair prints). For the second half of our vacation, we’re staying at the Poly, so I’ll be wearing a TON of their tiki prints!

I always buy new T-shirts on our stay so yes I wear Disney themed clothes at least half the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!