Poll: Do you wear Disney themed clothes when you're there? And thoughts on what I should wear?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Queen of the WDW Scene, Jan 11, 2018.

?

Do you wear Disney themed clothes to the parks?

1. Yes, always

109 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. No, never

35 vote(s)
    9.9%
  3. Sometimes, I mix it up with Disney and non Disney throughout the trip

210 vote(s)
    59.3%
  1. Feralpeg

Feralpeg Living and Loving Windermere!

The majority of my clothing has a Disney character on it. Of course, I rarely wear anything but jeans/shorts and a t-shirt/sweatshirt.

marcyleecorgan and Hopefully like this.
  2. horse11

horse11 DIS Veteran

I Love Disney Bounding!! I have found it right before my first trip and it has become a fun addition to planing my trip. I pick a character I want to represent and look for items that I could add to an outfit. This trip I am looking forward to going to see the Avatar addition to Animal Kingdom so naturally I am going to Disney Bound as Neytiri. I am also planning on Disney Bounding as Moana, Belle, and Ariel this trip. For Epcot I an going to wear a floral skirt and wear Floral Mickey Ears to represent the Flower and Garden Festival which will be going on while we are there.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. horse11

horse11 DIS Veteran

Here is an example of the items I have come up with to Disney Bound as Neytiri

Attached Files:

TheFloatingBear likes this.
  5. OKW Lover

OKW Lover Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle. DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Well, my basic everyday wardrobe is pretty much all Disney so yes, I do wear Disney themed clothes when going to the parks.

Micca likes this.
  6. horse11

horse11 DIS Veteran

Here is what I came up with for Moana.My boys are also going to wear shirts.

Attached Files:

7. horse11

horse11 DIS Veteran

And my Belle out fit

Attached Files:

8. horse11

horse11 DIS Veteran

And last but not least my Ariel version this year. The skirt I dyed greenish blue. topped it of with a Flounder iridescent purse

Attached Files:

9. georgina

georgina DIS Veteran

I saved some of the T-shirt’s my kids had outgrown with that in mind, but none of them really care that much about Disney any more and I’m not sure what I would do with a quilt! Perhaps when I have grandchildren I may do that.

10. MickeyWaffles

MickeyWaffles DIS Veteran

My vote was yes BUT it’s not always Disney clothes. I always try to wear something Disney. Sometimes it’s Disney sneakers, earrings, hat, necklace, bracelet, purse or other accessory. I’m always in something Disney there but it might not be clothes.

11. Farro

Farro It's a pasta! It's a grain! What?

Nope. I would have to buy a new wardrobe specifically of Disney clothing for a trip as I don't wear it in my normal life.

I do have a Disney Coach purse - a little red clutch with Mickey embossed on it. And now as I look at my avatar, that is a shirt I got from the Gap with little Mickey heads on it, so I do own one shirt. :)

12. Meglen

Meglen Mouseketeer

I might have bought all new tank tops for disney... Hot topic had a amazing sale that was like 5-7$ a shirt(disney themed0 and I got enough for each day we go.

13. marcyleecorgan

marcyleecorgan DIS Veteran

I always buy some wearable souvenir! :)

But I do try to wear more obscure character t-shirts and see what others say. I brought my Aristocats t-shirt and SOOOOO many CM's talked to me about it! :D And even Tinkerbell!

14. tweedletwin

tweedletwin Earning My Ears

I do a lot of fun Disney-themed or Disney-inspired pieces when I hit the parks!

I have a Jungle Book dress from Black Milk Clothing that I’ll be wearing to Animal Kingdom, and a Star Wars dress from the same brand that I’ll be wearing to Hollywood Studios.

I’m just about to go on my first ever Disney Cruise, and for Pirate Night I’m going to be wearing a Neverland themed dress from Pin Up Girl Clothing. PUG has some AMAZING Disney-esque pieces (including Mary Blair prints). For the second half of our vacation, we’re staying at the Poly, so I’ll be wearing a TON of their tiki prints!

15. Jimmy Mouse

Jimmy Mouse My other car is the Monorail

I always buy new T-shirts on our stay so yes I wear Disney themed clothes at least half the time.