Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boardwalk

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Yacht Club

• Old Key West

• Total voters
I think where ever you are you are going to have hit or miss bus service. I think overall if you are concerned about busses, a resort that has one stop that doesn’t share busses. On that list would be animal kingdom pop century or one of the all starts because they rarely share busses.

I guess I'm one of those oddballs who doesn't pay attention to the busses. Do I get from point A to point B within the rough time they promise?

I've stayed at POR and don't even remember it having multiple stops, when it so clearly does. When I think of that trip, the last thing that comes to mind is the bus.

We're staying at CBR and the last thing I care about is the multiple stops, we can always just get off and walk instead of waiting on the bus...

Maybe I just have bad timing, but I feel like while POP tends to have long lines they move people through quickly. At the deluxe resorts it feels like they don't get the same volume so they send less buses and the wait time is longer.

I've only stayed there one night, but bus service at the All-Stars Sports was AMAZING. They constantly had busses running (as well as extremely crowded stops), but they ran frequently and seemed like a great operation. I candidly asked a Cast Member about this who said they run them a lot more at the All-Stars since people staying there tend to attend the Parks more heavily. I don't know how true that is, but others I have asked seem to back this up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter