POLL: Best counter service

What are your favorite counter service restaurants in Disneyland?

• Bengal BBQ

Votes: 20 15.5%
  • French Market

Votes: 18 14.0%
  • Jolly Holiday

Votes: 24 18.6%
  • Plaza Inn

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • Other

Votes: 25 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smartlabelprint

DIS Veteran
I listened to dis unplugged. They discussed their best/worst counter service restaurants. I love talking about Disneyland food. What are your best counter service restaurants and why? Poll optional!

My top Disneyland counter service options in order with Red Rose Tavern at 1st favorite, Jolly Holiday at a close second, then Rancho del Zocola, Bengal BBQ, Royal St Veranda, Hungry Bear & French Market. Everywhere else has some ok options but aren’t my favorite places to eat. Also if we are including DCA then this would be a very different list.

I liked that they said none of the restaurants are bad. There are just some that are meh and they rarely go to. Same for me.

I'm up for those those Toubadour Tavern Baked Potatoes. If it's quick food I'm after, I also prefer to "snack cart graze" at Maurice's and get a bagel twists, grab a dole whip, get a pretzel, grab a Mickey Cookie... I could go on...

I actually haven’t been in any of those listed in the poll...
I think my favorite is royal street Veranda and guess what: I completely forgot to eat there when I was there this summer...:eek: but I tried the Harbour galley and really liked that one as well! I just need a sourdough bread bowl and I am happy... :)

I voted for French Market in the poll, but also like Rancho del Zocalo and actually Pizza Port or whatever it is currently called.

Plaza Inn, Rancho and Pizza Port are the ones we go to the most.
I voted for French Market in the poll, but also like Rancho del Zocalo and actually Pizza Port or whatever it is currently called.

What do you like at pizza port? The salad is good. But my pasta is always dry. I much prefer boardwalk pizza & pasta in DCA when we want this style food.

What do you like at pizza port? The salad is good. But my pasta is always dry. I much prefer boardwalk pizza & pasta in DCA when we want this style food.

Just ask for extra sauce on it! They'll modify it there however you want, you don't have to grab and go. I get mine made every time! The chicken fusili is the BEST!!!

Well, the Pizza. That's all I ever get there so I can't speak to the pasta. I loved the Cheeseburger Pizza they had for Pixar Fest, but generally a slice there is decent. It's way better than any pizza in all of WDW! They just haven't figured out pizza over in Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter