Polite Pig Sides

calngavinsmom

DIS Veteran
Hello all! On our last trip we tried out Polite Pig for the first time. My older son was so impressed, he wants to go there on the first night of our next trip to "set the Disney mood" LMAO! Anyhow, so many of the sides sound so delicious to me, I think I will have a hard time choosing one. I want to try the salmon....but not sure which side to choose. So guys, could you help me out with some suggestions? What are YOUR favourite sides? Also, has anyone tried the salmon? Is it good, or would you suggest something different?

Thanks so much!
Tara

What's this term "choose one" so many ppl speak of?

I'm in the same camp. :thumbsup2

Over the past few years, I enjoyed at least 3x. My fav sides are the cauliflower, sweet potato tots and the mac and cheese. I really wanted to love the brussels sprouts but not very good IMO. Maybe I just had a bad batch. I know others have raved about them.

Fav entrees are brisket and also the baby back ribs. Again, consistency can be an issue. Great one day and just OK another.

Whatever is ordered, enjoy.

Another vote for the Baked Beans & Macaroni & Cheese. Just a FYI you can pay extra and get a 2nd side in place of the Cole Slaw that comes with the Entrees.
On our last trip we upgraded to the side Caesar salad.
20191113_180347.jpg

I highly recommend the brussels sprouts! They were delicious. I also really enjoyed the coleslaw. My husband ordered the macaroni and cheese and he thought it was pretty good too. It was a good meal except he didn't care for their brisket and our corn muffins were both cold.

Attachments

• IMG_8381.JPG
    IMG_8381.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 28
Thank-you so much for your replies everyone! It does seem like I have a tough decision ahead of me....but it also seems like it will be yummy no matter what I pick. Hmmmm, maybe we will have to do a couple of meals there....just to take the pressure off LMAO!

I wish you could get a couple of the sides as your meal on a qs credit. The sides sound better to me than any of the meats lol I want the corn, beets and caulifower.. and those burnt ends meat balls look good too but I cant get that on the qs credit lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!