Points Transfer into My Account, Have Questions

Can someone make sure I am understanding above correctly?

If I want to book Poly at 11 months, for October 2020, I need to find Poly points and have them transferred into my
account. I have a September UY. What UY do I need to look for when I want to book Poly at 11 months for October 2020.

Do I need to call to make a ressie with points that are transferred in?
What are the odds of my having to call to get two rooms at the Poly for October 30 and October 31 at 11 months if I have to wait and call?

Thank you very much.

The points just need to be eligible for the stay. As long as you have them when you go to book, they can be any UY that fits the above.

Since transferred points can be banked, in addition to Dec 2019 UY points and Feb, Mar, Apr, June, Aug, Sept, Oct 2020 points, you could also get 2019 points too.

For example, if you got June 2019 points, you could bank them and then they would be available in the June 2020 UY..which is when your trip is.

You have to call to book as they do not show up on line. And in terms of getting two rooms, I can’t help with that, other than to say that given Poly is near. MK, and you want for Halloween, it could be difficult. At least in my opinion.

The points just need to be eligible for the stay. As long as you have them when you go to book, they can be any UY that fits the above.

Since transferred points can be banked, in addition to Dec 2019 UY points and Feb, Mar, Apr, June, Aug, Sept, Oct 2020 points, you could also get 2019 points too.

For example, if you got June 2019 points, you could bank them and then they would be available in the June 2020 UY..which is when your trip is.

You have to call to book as they do not show up on line. And in terms of getting two rooms, I can’t help with that, other than to say that given Poly is near. MK, and you want for Halloween, it could be difficult. At least in my opinion.

Sandi, thank you very much.

I have someone that I have used before when needing extra points and even had my friends book with him.
He said he has Poly points with a March 2019 UY. I need to book for October 30, 2020 for three nights.

I believe we will need to call MS together. They will put his Poly March 2019 UY into my 2019 September UY but I can book
November 30 at the Poly, is this correct? Do I need to call MS to have them do that for me once it is time to book with transferred points? Thanks so much!

I have someone that I have used before when needing extra points and even had my friends book with him.
He said he has Poly points with a March 2019 UY. I need to book for October 30, 2020 for three nights.

I believe we will need to call MS together. They will put his Poly March 2019 UY into my 2019 September UY but I can book
November 30 at the Poly, is this correct? Do I need to call MS to have them do that for me once it is time to book with transferred points? Thanks so much!
Unless the transferred points match your UY and resort exactly, you won't be able to see them. You'll need to make the reservation by calling MS.

Transferred points retain their UY. An October 2020 visit falls in the March 2020 UY. You would have to bank the transferred 2019 points in order to use them for an October 2020 reservation.

Unless the transferred points match your UY and resort exactly, you won't be able to see them. You'll need to make the reservation by calling MS.

Dang, thank you. I really wanted to be up and ready to book two Standard Studios at Poly, three nights each at 11 months.
I am hoping this won't be a problem with my having to call an hour later.

Transferred points retain their UY. An October 2020 visit falls in the March 2020 UY. You would have to bank the transferred 2019 points in order to use them for an October 2020 reservation.

Thank you SO much!

So, it won't be a problem to have the March 2019 Poly points transferred in to my account, correct?

But, I just got an email now saying he can transfer in March 2020 UY Poly points. That would be better for me, is that correct?

Before November 30, I will call MS and have them bank the points to my 2020 UY, saving a little time when I call MS, correct?

When I call MS on November 30 to book the two Poly rooms, they can just go ahead and use the banked transferred points.
Is this all correct?

Am I missing anything before I go ahead with this transaction?

Looking at the fabulous work done with studio availability, it looks like Poly should be open at 11 months, I'm hoping by calling in, it won't be a problem at 11 months an hour after bookings open.

Last edited:
Dang, thank you. I really wanted to be up and ready to book two Standard Studios at Poly, three nights each at 11 months.
I am hoping this won't be a problem with my having to call an hour later.

Thank you SO much!

So, it won't be a problem to have the March 2019 Poly points transferred in to my account, correct?

Before November 30, I will call MS and have them bank the points to my 2020 UY, saving a little time when I call MS, correct?

When I call MS on November 30 to book the two Poly rooms, they can just go ahead and use the banked transferred points.
Is this all correct?

Am I missing anything before I go ahead with this transaction?

Looking at the fabulous work done with studio availability, it looks like Poly should be open at 11 months, I'm hoping by calling in, it won't be a problem at 11 months an hour after bookings open.
A March UY has an Oct. 31 banking deadline. You might want to bank them immediately after the transfer is confirmed.

A March UY has an Oct. 31 banking deadline. You might want to bank them immediately after the transfer is confirmed.

He said he could transfer in March 2020 points. I should request the March 2020 Poly points and won't have to bank for my October 30 three night stay.
Is that correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter