CLOSED Points for Rent/Transfer - 440 SSR $14 & 109 AKV $16

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheryllarsen

DIS Veteran
Use year starts Sept 2019.

Please send/or request email address through private conversation system as subject line/first sentence to expedite request.

Add paypal fee at 2.99% if paying via paypal. No extra fee for a mailed check or any other method that doesn't charge me a convenience charge.

Have rented points the past five years and have many satisfied references.

With point rentals over 100 points - will order dining plan with advance payment. Will add Magical Express if needed.

I will update the thread with # of points still available as they are rented out.

How I generally complete transaction - Let me know your check-in and check-out date. I will check availability. If available I will need names of all in party, ages of children, address and phone number wished to go on reservation. I will reserve the room and forward confirmation email from Disney. Once confirmation email is received (generally a couple of hours) then I would look for immediate payment via your preferred payment method.

For transfer, payment accepted prior to transfer since transfer is a final transaction.

Please send/or request email address through private conversation system as subject line/first sentence to expedite request.

Add paypal fee at 2.99% if paying via paypal. No extra fee for a mailed check or any other method that doesn't charge me a convenience charge.

With point rentals over 100 points - will order dining plan with advance payment. Will add Magical Express if needed.

I will update the thread with # of points still available as they are rented out.

How I generally complete transaction - Let me know your check-in and check-out date. I will check availability. If available I will need names of all in party, ages of children, address and phone number wished to go on reservation. I will reserve the room and forward confirmation email from Disney. Once confirmation email is received (generally a couple of hours) then I would look for immediate payment via your preferred payment method.

For transfer, payment accepted prior to transfer since transfer is a final transaction.

Our Dates are December 21-January 4. We would prefer to stay at AKL for the entire time in a studio, however we are open to splitting our stay or even staying the whole time at SSR. Never rented points before, however we will be buying DVC in the next few years so we're interested in trying it out. 2 adults, 2 kids (9 and 16).

I need 124 points for SSR Standard View studio. 6/14-6/22 $14 per point

Hello,

Are you able to check if there is availability 10/11 (one night)? Any resort would be considered but monorail resorts preferred.

Party of 3.
Studio, 1Bd or 2Bd fine.

Looking for August 13-20. Maybe AKL? or SS? Value Studio if possible.

Do not see how to send a PM at all!
Looking for AKL studio for December 22-28th or any dates in that week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!