Points for Rent/Transfer: 136 Points at BW, use by 8/31/20, $17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a studio available in the first two weeks of March. Dates are open. I am looking for a week, and I am open to switching hotels to make that happen. If options are limited I am open to seeing availabilities for as low as 3 days. My first choice is AK, 2nd choice is Boardwalk, but I am open to other hotel.

Hi, if you accept the premise that neither of your top choices are available at that time I can help you. If you are stuck on AK or BW I am afraid I cannot. Please send me a PM if you want me to proceed.

Hi all,

I have edited this posting to indicate we now have 136 points left, which will expire on 8/31/20 unless banked.

We have 420 points we can use for Boardwalk. Most of these will expire 8/31/20 unless we bank them.

I am happy to check availability if you post here or PM me. Please note on the weekend I will have less frequent access to the internet, so I may be slightly slower replying.

Please provide me your requested dates, resort, room type, and number of people staying and I will be happy to check availability.

We have rented multiple times before and can provide excellent professional references as well as a written rental agreement. Thanks!
Hi! Do you have an points still available? We are looking for a standard room/ studio at the boardwalk for March 4th to March 8th 2020 for two adults and two children - the children will be 12 and 2. Thanks !

Hi! Do you have an points still available? We are looking for a standard room/ studio at the boardwalk for March 4th to March 8th 2020 for two adults and two children - the children will be 12 and 2. Thanks !

I am sorry, but I tried to send you a PM but you are a new member and do not have messaging available. Until you do, there's no way for me to help you since we cannot provide personal info on the public board.

Hi all, I am back from being on the road the last few days. If I can help anyone, let me know.

Looking for 1 or 2 bedroom March 9-12 but flexible for the entire week of March 7-14. Have 4 adults and a 2yo

Looking for 1 or 2 bedroom March 9-12 but flexible for the entire week of March 7-14. Have 4 adults and a 2yo

Hi there, Once you are able to use the Conversation feature please send me a PM. I think I can help you!

Hi everyone, I still have points available for the remainder of this use year, and also for next Use Year beginning September 1, 2020.

Looking either for a reservation or a point transfer. I am stalking Thanksgiving weekend and do not have enough of my own points to book. I will send you a private message.

Looking either for a reservation or a point transfer. I am stalking Thanksgiving weekend and do not have enough of my own points to book. I will send you a private message.

Hi, I sent you a reply. I am happy to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!