Points for Rent/Transfer: 136 Points at BW, use by 8/31/20, $17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

JandD Mom

Striving for a magical life!
Hi all,

I have edited this posting to indicate we now have 136 points left, which will expire on 8/31/20 unless banked. I am sorry but if you are unable to participate in the Conversation function/Private Messaging, I will not be able to help you until you get that feature activated.

Also, I suggest you utilize the DIS DVC point calculator to figure out how many points your reservation will be. https://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/points-calculator.cfm

We have 420 points we can use for Boardwalk. Most of these will expire 8/31/20 unless we bank them.

I am happy to check availability if you post here or PM me. Please note on the weekend I will have less frequent access to the internet, so I may be slightly slower replying.

Please provide me your requested dates, resort, room type, and number of people staying and I will be happy to check availability.

We have rented multiple times before and can provide excellent professional references as well as a written rental agreement. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi,

Do you have to have the entire length of stay happen by 8/31 or only begin the stay by then. We are looking to rent points at BW 8/31/20-9/5/20 - 2 studios. (we also plan to rent 2 studios from AKL 8/26-8/31 if you still have points at the 7 month mark).

best

Molly

Hi,

Do you have to have the entire length of stay happen by 8/31 or only begin the stay by then. We are looking to rent points at BW 8/31/20-9/5/20 - 2 studios. (we also plan to rent 2 studios from AKL 8/26-8/31 if you still have points at the 7 month mark).

best

Molly

I can do this and have ideas for the AKL stay. I will PM you.

Hi all,

We have 420 points we can use for Boardwalk. Most of these will expire 8/31/20 unless we bank them.

I am happy to check availability if you post here or PM me. Please note on the weekend I will have less frequent access to the internet, so I may be slightly slower replying.

Please provide me your requested dates, resort, room type, and number of people staying and I will be happy to check availability.

We have rented multiple times before and can provide excellent professional references as well as a written rental agreement. Thanks!

11/18/19 for Poly, Bay Lake, or Grand Floridian. 2 adults 2 children in a studio. We are open to other room options it doesn’t have to be a studio if not available. It would just be for that 1 night. For some reason I can’t reply but am interested in snatching up that 1 bedroom for Bay Lake on 11/18/19

Last edited:
Hi Johnny, I cannot PM you since you are a new member. You don't say how many nights you want. For 1 night there's only a 1 br lake view available at BLT

if you still have point available , please let me know.

Check in date : 6/12/2020

Check out date : 6/16/2020

Disney's Riviera Resort : Tower Studio

for 2 adult

Hi, I sent you a pm. But I am sorry, I can't book Riviera for June yet as it's outside the 7 month booking window.

Do you still have points available? I'm traveling Jan 17-25.
4 adults. Anywhere is fine, hoping for a 2 bedroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter