Points for Rent or Transfer: 60 OKW points at $15/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Looking for 11/16-11/18 (2 nights)...studio for 2 adults....open to any resort. Thanks!

Hi,

I am looking for a Studio with a value or Savannah view at AKL or AKK for either March 14th and 15th or March 15th and 16th. Thank you for looking!

hi, I would like OKW, a studio Sept 6-7.If this is your home resort, I should be able to get it as of tuesday ? Please let me know if you will be able to grab this for me! Thanks! Maybe you can message me? Thanks! ..Sorry i see these have to be used by march.

Last edited:

If you have anything leftover, I need 26 transfer points for a March rez I'm trying to do. Thanks. Was going to get from Disney but they only do 24.

I'm assuming these are gone based on responses. But if available would be interested in beat available Oct 25 - Oct 29. Thank you!

If you still have any points left, I would appreciate if you could check for a studio at Old Key West for Jan 9 - 13, actually any studio during those dates would work. Thanks

If any availability comes up for my dates for a studio or maybe 1BR (2 nights - 12/4 & 12/5) I'll check back in here to see if you have any points left for transfer. As of today, there is no availability for my room types for those nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!