Points for Rent or Transfer: 60 OKW points at $15/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

csolilo

Earning My Ears
We have 60 OKW points available for rent or transfer that we will not be using this year. These points have a use year of 2019 March, so they need to be used by March 2020.

Looking for 1 room 1 night Nov 17. Was hoping for Poly for 18pts.

Hi! I'd be interested in transferring all of your points. These aren't banked points, correct?

We have 60 OKW points available for rent or transfer that we will not be using this year. These points have a use year of 2019 March, so they need to be used by March 2020.

Hello
Can they be used at BWV?
I am looking for a standard studio view from Sunday 01/05/20 to Wed 01/08/20?

Last edited:

Looking to rent DVC points for 1 night. September 29-30. Looking for anything available!

Hello
Can they be used at BWV?
I am looking for a standard studio view from Sunday 01/05/20 to Wed 01/08/20?

Last edited:

Looking for one night, 12/14-12/15/19. Any WDW resort and room type. 5 adults, 3 children (ages 14, 13 and 4 mos.) Can split into 2 rooms.

Hi
Are there any studios available January 18-20 ? or Oct 12-13 or Nov 2-3?Interested in staying anywhere but AKL (only because I’ve been there several times and want to try others.)Thanks!

Last edited:
Good afternoon,
I am looking for 2 studios with the connecting door if possible. It would be 2 adults and 4 kids all age 15-16. We are bringing my daughter and 3 friends for her 16th birthday. We are looking to do 1 night at animal kingdom lodge. Check in on Friday feb 7 and check out Saturday feb 8.
Thank you!!

Hi, Are these points still available? I am looking for a studio at AK, BWV, or OKW (in that order) 1/19-24/20 if they are still available. Please let me know. Thanks!

Hi. I am looking for 23 points for transfer ASAP

Looking for all 60 for transfer

Anything available at BWV 10/25-10/28? Or really any resort....two adults

Looking for any resort studio or 1 bedroom for any two consecutive nights in Nov. or Dec.

Looking points (studio) for Jan 18-22, 2020. Not to picky on resort. Would love for it to have a community hall if possible.
Thanks

Hello, checking for 12/24-12/27 studio at Animal Kingdom Jambo House. I just checked and I think it's available. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!