Points for Rent or Transfer, 439 AKV Points $19PP. Late 2024 UY's pls read.

Most of my points are December Use year. I only have 49 for October, so I can't help. Sorry.

Looking to stay at BRV anywhere over the October 11-14th weekend, 6 nights. Could be Wed-Tues, Thursday-wednesday, etc. My kids have the 11th and 14th off school, trying not to miss too much school. Studio.
Most of my points are December Use year. I only have 49 for October, so I can't help. Sorry.

might be down to 250 here shortly, but still plenty left for vacations. I can also do a transfer of 190 points as well.

1 Bedroom or 2 Bedroom
Any view
Longest string of consecutive nights with a check-in as early as May 19, 2024, and a check-out as late as June 1, 2024.
Any resort except for OKW, SSR, and AKV.
4 guests

Thank you,

Gary

1 Bedroom or 2 Bedroom
Any view
Longest string of consecutive nights with a check-in as early as May 19, 2024, and a check-out as late as June 1, 2024.
Any resort except for OKW, SSR, and AKV.
4 guests

Thank you,

Gary
Just a note to all. My points are October and December 2024 use year. They are good for late 2024 and 2025 reservations. While I technically could pull them back to 2023, I will not do that without the reservation being paid in full prior to booking.

Happy Sunday Seeking AKL studio 5 nights any 5 consecutive from starting 9/1/24 ending 9/15/24 v, s ,sv view only , thank you :) I just looked and was shocked to see I have been in the boards since 2002 , I feel so old !

Just a note to all. My points are October and December 2024 use year. They are good for late 2024 and 2025 reservations. While I technically could pull them back to 2023, I will not do that without the reservation being paid in full prior to booking.
PM sent :)

Hey there! Not sure what's available but:

6/14-6/18. 2 adults, 2 children(5,2). Prefer a studio, flexible on the property right now. Maybe AKV, BWV as preference but really open to any.

Anything available?

Back from our Disney trip and ready to get some points rented. Please all, note the use year dates of these points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter