CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT OKW RESORT 60 POINTS $14.75/PT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything available for the night of Oct 16? Looking for 2 bedroom or 2 studio rooms. Thanks!
I'm sorry but there aren't any 2 bedrooms or studios available for that night. Everything is getting booked early.

Hi any 1 bedrooms available at OKW for Dec 6-13 for two people?
sorry there is no availability at OKW for those dates. There is only availability at Saratoga Springs for a 1 bedroom for 164 points. I also checked for a studio but there is nothing. All the dates are going fast since they announced opening. Sorry.
Paula

Hi! How about a studio at Old Key West 1/13/21-1/15/21?

Thanks!
I do have a studio at OKW for arrival 01/013 and departing 01/15 for 20 points. If you want me to book this I will need the names all people, address, children's ages if any, telephone number and email address. (I think that's all Disney asks for).

Paula

Hello- Looking for a studio for July 1-5. Thanks

I do have a studio at OKW for arrival 01/013 and departing 01/15 for 20 points. If you want me to book this I will need the names all people, address, children's ages if any, telephone number and email address. (I think that's all Disney asks for).

Paula
Thank you! I'll let you know as soon as I can get approval for the time off!

Hello!
Looking for a studio July 8-16, any resort and dates are somewhat flexible. Prefer poly or akl but understand booking is limited. Willing to do split stay. Thanks in advance for looking!

Hello!
Looking for a studio July 8-16, any resort and dates are somewhat flexible. Prefer poly or akl but understand booking is limited. Willing to do split stay. Thanks in advance for looking!
The only resort that has these dates available in a studio is Saratoga Springs for 144 points. Animal Kingdom has 5 nights 8-12th; Poly has 6 nites 8-13; Bay Lake has 7 nites 8-14 and Old Key West has 7 nites 8-14. Even looking at the different type rooms none are available after the 14th. Please let me know if any of these interest you. Actually I've been trying for people in early July and they're all booked so you are right...they are going fast. Stay safe and have a great day.

Paula

Anything available for the last week of August/first week of September 2020 for two people?

Anything available for the last week of August/first week of September 2020 for two people?
I assume you meant August 30 departing Sept. 6th. The only availability for a studio is Saratoga Springs for 101 points.

I have 387 points available for rent for Old Key West resort 11 months out and all other resorts 7 months out. I have been a DVC member since 1993 and joined Disboards in 2000. I have been renting some of my points for many years. I am renting at $14.75 per point. Thanks and have a magical day and keep safe and healthy.
Any studio availability at BW, OKW, or SSR Dec 24-29?

Do you mind checking Poly for a studio July 13-17th? The tool says it’s available today now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter