POINTS FOR RENT: 19 OKW points (Mar '19 UY) @ $15/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredonna

Part-time WDW fanatic
DVC Gold
Hi everyone,

I have 19 points - Old Key West, March 2019 use year - available for rent at $15 per point. (As a reminder, I can make reservations at any DVC property using OKW points as long as it's no further out than 7 months out; OKW reservations up to 11 months out are still good to go!) I've helped quite a few folks out over the years with both transfers and rentals and would be happy to help you, too. :-)

I accept PayPal only. That said, I'll pay all PayPal funds transfer fees.

I'll need the following information so I can check on availability on your behalf:

- check-in and check-out dates
- desired accommodations (e.g. studio, 1-bdrm, etc.)
- up to three resorts, in order of preference
- for applicable resorts, view type (e.g. value, standard, water, boardwalk, etc.)

Once I confirm availability and provide you with points details and final cost, we can address required info (e..g names/ages/addresses/phone numbers of everyone in the party, etc.) and desired options (e.g. Magical Express, Disney Dining Plan, etc.). Regarding options, we can handle these at the time reservations are made or by deadlines set by Disney (e.g. ME at least two weeks before the check-in date; DDE at least two days before check-in). I'll be around to help you any way I can up to the start of your stay at Disney!

Payment is due within 48 hrs after I provide Disney's official reservation email and details. In fairness to other DISers, reservations will be cancelled for non-payment of any balance due to release the points for other DISers unless we agree to alternate arrangements.

Thanks for your consideration!

Fredonna

Last edited:
any 2 bedrooms available for the week of 9/21-9/27? Any resort, Any view.

Last edited:
HRP902, I'll send you a PM right now...

HRP902,

You're too new to DIS to allow me to send PMs. Assuming you meant properties at WDW only, here's what I found for 2-bdrm availability:

- Old Key West standard view: 181 points
- Saratoga Springs standard view: 184 points
- Saratoga Springs preferred view: 226 points

There are a few more openings but just like the ones listed above, unfortunately I don't have enough points to make a reservation using your dates. Let me know if you'd like me to explore other options.

Hi! We're new to dvc and have never done a transfer before. If we need 65 points to complete a July 2019 booking, would your April 2019 points work (we have Oct UY at AKL and CCV)? Thanks in advance!

Hi! We're new to dvc and have never done a transfer before. If we need 65 points to complete a July 2019 booking, would your April 2019 points work (we have Oct UY at AKL and CCV)? Thanks in advance!

candyls1,

Very good question - and, being a DVC member for 20 years this coming August, welcome to the DVC family!

In general, reservations can be made with any points (including those transferred into your account) as long as the points being used for the reservations adhere to the 7-month or 11-month (home resort) window rule. In your scenario, since a) the reservation is for July 2019 and b) my Mar 2019 UY points can be used for reservations at ANY DVC property up to Jan 2020 (7-month rule), you can definitely combine your points with mine for your July 2019 reservation.

Hope this helps!

Fredonna

candyls1,

Very good question - and, being a DVC member for 20 years this coming August, welcome to the DVC family!

In general, reservations can be made with any points (including those transferred into your account) as long as the points being used for the reservations adhere to the 7-month or 11-month (home resort) window rule. In your scenario, since a) the reservation is for July 2019 and b) my Mar 2019 UY points can be used for reservations at ANY DVC property up to Jan 2020 (7-month rule), you can definitely combine your points with mine for your July 2019 reservation.

Hope this helps!

Fredonna
Awesome! Thanks! How much would you charge for only 65 points (or 75)? Not sure my husband will want all 100.

Do you have a 6 night stay available in the time frame of oct 25 - nov 13?

@fredonna
Florida Disney World, 1 bedroom other than that I am open

ahardin,

Unfortunately, there are no 1-bdrm units available for a full 6-night stay between Oct 25 and Nov 13 at WDW. Do let me know if you'd like me to look into other options.

Thanks,

Fredonna

ahardin,

Unfortunately, there are no 1-bdrm units available for a full 6-night stay between Oct 25 and Nov 13 at WDW. Do let me know if you'd like me to look into other options.

Thanks,

Fredonna
Yes please, and thank you

Yes please, and thank you

ahardin,

Sorry for the confusion, I meant if you could offer other criteria (e.g. studio or 2-bdrm instead, shorten timeframe, etc.), I'd be happy to look into your options.

Fredonna

ahardin,

Sorry for the confusion, I meant if you could offer other criteria (e.g. studio or 2-bdrm instead, shorten timeframe, etc.), I'd be happy to look into your options.

Fredonna
The nights could be anything less than 6 nights during that time frame the type of room could be anything. I main goal is to stay in WDW 6 consecutive nights I could stay 2 night in one place 3 in another... I hope that helps

The nights could be anything less than 6 nights during that time frame the type of room could be anything. I main goal is to stay in WDW 6 consecutive nights I could stay 2 night in one place 3 in another... I hope that helps

ahardin,

The only thing else I need to check into options would be the number of people needing accommodations. That will set the stage for what WDW will allow in regards to accommodations.

Fredonna

Hello - looking to purchase points for 8/29-9/2 at any WDW resort (1 bed preferred, open to options) for a group of 4. Thank you!

First time poster - I can provide references from multiple DVC Members and others. Thanks!

Hello - looking to purchase points for 8/29-9/2 at any WDW resort (1 bed preferred, open to options) for a group of 4. Thank you!

First time poster - I can provide references from multiple DVC Members and others. Thanks!

steejo91,

I sent you a PM. :-)

Fredonna

steejo91,

I sent you a PM. :-)

Fredonna

steejo91,

Sorry, meant to send you a PM but didn't register you can't receive messages yet. There is the following availability for the dates you mentioned:

- OKW 1 bdrm: 112 pts
- SSR 1 bdrm standard: 119 pts
- SSR 1 bdrm preferred: 134 pts

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Fredonna

Hi Fredonna - Able or willing to transfer still? Looking for some additional points to upgrade our Aulani honeymoon in Nov19!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter