POINTS FOR RENT 29 OKW $14.50 PP LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for something at the aulani the last week of March (literally the last 7 days of March). I am very flexible, only looking for 2 nights, but need to sleep 7 (so two regular rooms work, but so do other options). Let me know if we can work something out.

Hi! Anything Jan 31-feb 3 by chance? I know it’s last minute but figured it wouldn’t hurt to ask! Thanks!

I am looking for something at the aulani the last week of March (literally the last 7 days of March). I am very flexible, only looking for 2 nights, but need to sleep 7 (so two regular rooms work, but so do other options). Let me know if we can work something out.
25th and 26th or any two nights between 28-31 2br ocean view 79 points a night, 1br ocean view any day except the 27th 58 points a night (sleeps 5A 1I so cheaper to get one 2br.

Hi! Anything Jan 31-feb 3 by chance? I know it’s last minute but figured it wouldn’t hurt to ask! Thanks!
Saratoga 1br preferred 101 points

Grand Floridian 31st only 41 points
Cooler Creek 2nd & 3rd 70 points
OKW 31st 26 points

Hello,

I've been a DVC member since 1995 and only found out about renting points last year!

I have a few completed rentals both here and through another site since then and they went without a hitch.

Paypal or Zelle preffered. Old Key West home resort but of course can book at any with availability.

POINTS ARE FROM SOMEONE ELSE WHO CANCELLED SO I CAN ONLY BOOK UP TO 60 DAYS OUT HENCE THE DISCOUNT. PERFECT FOR LAST MINUTE PLANNERS!

Tell me the following information and I can check on availability:
- Preferred Resort
-Number of people
- Room Type (Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom)
- Dates of Travel

Money is due in full when the reservation is transferred in your name - I will forward you the confirmation from DVC. Paypal (plus fees) or Zelle. All rentals are final - no refunds.

Last time, used for 2 bedroom trip to Disney Grand Californian which was AWESOME. Our favorite stay yet.

I reply pretty quickly.
Hello I need a two bedroom for check in 02/16 check out 2/17
I am interested if that is available
Thanks

Hi! Any studios available either of these dates? Friday check in Sunday check out
2/7-2/9, 2/21-23 3/6-8 or 3/20-22?
Thank you!!

Hi! Any studios available either of these dates? Friday check in Sunday check out
2/7-2/9, 2/21-23 3/6-8 or 3/20-22?
Thank you!!

Only
2/21-23 Saratoga 1BR preferred 82
Plus a bunch of random studio 1 night stays at various resorts

Hello,

I've been a DVC member since 1995 and only found out about renting points last year!

I have a few completed rentals both here and through another site since then and they went without a hitch.

Paypal or Zelle preffered. Old Key West home resort but of course can book at any with availability.

POINTS ARE FROM SOMEONE ELSE WHO CANCELLED SO I CAN ONLY BOOK UP TO 60 DAYS OUT HENCE THE DISCOUNT. PERFECT FOR LAST MINUTE PLANNERS!

Tell me the following information and I can check on availability:
- Preferred Resort
-Number of people
- Room Type (Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom)
- Dates of Travel

Money is due in full when the reservation is transferred in your name - I will forward you the confirmation from DVC. Paypal (plus fees) or Zelle. All rentals are final - no refunds.

Last time, used for 2 bedroom trip to Disney Grand Californian which was AWESOME. Our favorite stay yet.

I reply pretty quickly.
Looking for Grand Calf. Feb 13-15. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter