Points for Rent: 458 Aulani and 260 Copper Creek (Dec 24 UY) for Rent @ $20 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aloha! I live on Maui and we are always looking to do a trip over to Oahu.
Any of these dates available for Aulani?
June 21-23
August 2-4
Aug 30-9/2

Aloha!

Only availability is for Check-In on Aug 2, 2024 and Check-Out on Aug 4, 2024 for 1 Bedroom Ocean View. Total 124 points.

Looking for one bedroom at Boulder Ridge Nov26-Dec 1. Know that the 27 and 28 aren’t available at the moment. Would do 26, 29 and 30. Don’t mind switching rooms. For two adults.

Looking for one bedroom at Boulder Ridge Nov26-Dec 1. Know that the 27 and 28 aren’t available at the moment. Would do 26, 29 and 30. Don’t mind switching rooms. For two adults.
Hi - You're right! Boulder Ridge is available for:

Check-In: Nov 26, 2024 & Check-Out: Nov 27, 2024 @ 35 points
Check-In: Nov 29, 2024 & Check-Out: Dec 1, 2024 @ 82 points

If interested, please PM me. Thanks!

Last edited:
I am very interested. Not rented points before. Became dvc member almost a year ago. Using our points for July trip with extended family.

I am very interested. Not rented points before. Became dvc member almost a year ago. Using our points for July trip with extended family.
To book, you'll have to provide information (like name, address, etc) by using PM. Here's the link with more info:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

You will need to have a minimum of ten (10) posts on non-DVC Rent/Trade Boards in order to use this system. This can help with that... https://www.disboards.com/threads/using-this-board-to-up-your-post-count-please.3571551/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter