CLOSED Points for Rent : 43 VB @ $14/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

bostondvcguy

Mouseketeer
If interested, send me a message.
I will need the following information to check availability.

Resort:
Check in
Check out
Room Type :

Last edited:
Good morning!

Interested in 1 night (checking in 12/5 and out 12/6) at the Grand Californian for 4 people (2 adults and 2 children). Looking for a studio.

I know that this resort tends to be difficult to reserve rooms in....so keeping my fingers crossed.

Thank you!

Diane

Good morning!

Interested in 1 night (checking in 12/5 and out 12/6) at the Grand Californian for 4 people (2 adults and 2 children). Looking for a studio.

I know that this resort tends to be difficult to reserve rooms in....so keeping my fingers crossed.

Thank you!

Diane

I don't see anything available

Looking for a studio for 2/3-2/6 at BWV or BCV for one person. Thanks in advance for checking!

Animal kingdom Villas...April 24th to the 25th or the 23rd to the 25th (depending on flight prices).... standard or savannah view
Or wilderness lodge same dates.

Looking at a 1 bedroom in vero beach either 20 and 21 May or 25 and 26 May if still available thanks

43 VB Points at $15 per point. If interested, send me a message.

Resort:
Check in
Check out
Room Type :

To make the reservation, I need all of your contact information, the names of everyone in the room and the ages of any kids under 18.

11/18/19 check in and check out 11/19/19 for Poly, Bay Lake, or Grand Floridian. 2 adults 2 children in a studio. We are open to other room options it doesn’t have to be a studio if not available.

Hello! I need either two 1-bedroom suites at SSR or one 2-bedroom suite. I only need one night - Saturday, January 18, 2020. We already have a week reserved started on Sunday, I just need to add one night. Please let me know if that is possible and the cost. Thank you!!

43 VB Points at $15 per point. If interested, send me a message.

Resort:
Check in
Check out
Room Type :

To make the reservation, I need all of your contact information, the names of everyone in the room and the ages of any kids under 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!