Points for Rent : 43 VB @ $15/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening :)

Looking for January 19-22 any studio on property, prefer Boardwalk standard as first choice if you can.
it would be 2 adults and 2 kids (3 and 11)

Thank you very much

Hi. I am looking for either Sept 19th, or sept 20th, or oct 24th, or oct 25th in a single studio one night at the Grand Californian. is there anything available?

Any dates available in the month of Oct? 2 adults
Looking for at least 3-4 nights any resort.

128 VB Points at $15.50 per point. If interested, send me a message.
I will need the following information to check availability.

Resort:
Check in
Check out
Room Type :

To make the reservation, I need all of your contact information, the names of everyone in the room and the ages of any kids under 18.

Good evening, are these points still available?
I am looking to stay at BWV from Sept 29 to Oct 1 in standard studio (or any Sunday to Tuesday from now until Nov 5th.)

We are looking for a studio at beach club or animal kingdom March 1-March 7. Let me know if that is available. Thanks

Resort: beach club or animal kingdom lodge
Check in March 1
Check out March 7
Room Type : Studio

To make the reservation, I need all of your contact information, the names of everyone in the room and the ages of any kids under 18.

Let me know if those are available and if you would recommend one place over the other. Thanks for your help

Hi, do you still have any points available?

Looking for Studio December 24 - @ AKL (Jambo House) if possible for 4 people.

Resort:
Check in
Check out
Room Type :

Good afternoon,
I am looking for 2 studios with the connecting door if possible. It would be 2 adults and 4 kids all age 15-16. We are bringing my daughter and 3 friends for her 16th birthday. We are looking to do 1 night at animal kingdom lodge. Check in on Friday feb 7 and check out Saturday feb 8.
Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter