Points For Rent: 400 Aulani Points $19/point for reservations 7-11 month out

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcwalt

Earning My Ears
DVC Premium
Reserve your Aulani Vacation at a significant discount for next Spring or Summer!

I’m an experienced renter and longtime owner and have provided many magical vacations!

These are Aug 2020 points at Disney's Aulani Resort & Spa on the Island of Oahu. We just returned from 8 days at Aulani and it was fantastic!

I can currently book any resort within the next 7 months and can book Aulani up to 11 months out, which means all room types and sizes are currently available at Aulani for Spring break and summer 2020. If you are interested, please PM me:

- Dates of travel
- Villa size
- Number of occupants

100 point minimum per reservation and I will provide a contract. Paypal or check accepted.

Like Quote Reply

Would you be interested in a transfer? I would likely take all points.
Yes, I would be able to transfer depending on amount (if you are interested in most of all points).
I’ll send you a direct message ....

Hi there interested for spring break, we would have 2 adults and 2 children (5&7) for the dates of March 15-19. A 2 bedroom villa would be preferred but we are open
Thank you

Hi there interested for spring break, we would have 2 adults and 2 children (5&7) for the dates of March 15-19. A 2 bedroom villa would be preferred but we are open
Thank you
Hello! Currently, there is a 2-bedroom Poolside Gardens for 280 points and 2-bedroom Oceanview for 316 points for 4 nights, March 15-19, 2020. Let me know if interested and we can message additional details.

Reserve your Aulani Vacation at a significant discount for next Spring or Summer!

I’m an experienced renter and longtime owner and have provided many magical vacations!

These are Aug 2020 points at Disney's Aulani Resort & Spa on the Island of Oahu. We just returned from 8 days at Aulani and it was fantastic!

I can currently book any resort within the next 7 months and can book Aulani up to 11 months out, which means all room types and sizes are currently available at Aulani for Spring break and summer 2020. If you are interested, please PM me:

- Dates of travel
- Villa size
- Number of occupants

100 point minimum per reservation and I will provide a contract. Paypal or check accepted.

Like Quote Reply
Looking for Studio or 1 BR 2/13-2/19 Priority in order: BCV, BWV, GF

Interested in 1/11/20-1/20/20 in a studio standard or island view. For 2 adults and 2 kids (3 & 6 y.o.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!