POINTS FOR RENT: 335 SSR for check-in 3/1/2020 or later only; $15 a point, Paypal OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

bookswin

DIS Veteran
Howdy.

I have been renting DVC points out since about 2006 and have been a member here since 2004. Well over 100 clients have rented from me.

The following are available for stays March 1, 2020 or later only.

355 SSR

As DVC restricts the number of times a year we can rent, I may have to impose a minimum number of points per rental. Typically, I look for 60 points at least.

$15 a point. No transfers at this time.

3% extra if by PayPal instead of check.

I find communication by email and/or phone to be much easier than PM through the system here. Please send me your contact info to proceed.

Also realize that I probably speak with about 10 people for every one who ends up renting. So the points go to the first people who commit, and I cannot hold points for you unless I specifically tell you I am doing so.

Last edited:
Hello,

I’m in the planning stage currently but what would resort availability look like for March 21, 2020 - March 28,2020? Flexible with dates in that timeframe. Interested in OKW, Beach Club, Wilderness Lodge! Poly, or Grand Floridian. Studio or 1 bedroom. 2 adults 2kids and 1 infant. Thank you!

Hello,

I’m in the planning stage currently but what would resort availability look like for March 21, 2020 - March 28,2020? Flexible with dates in that timeframe. Interested in OKW, Beach Club, Wilderness Lodge! Poly, or Grand Floridian. Studio or 1 bedroom. 2 adults 2kids and 1 infant. Thank you!

Hi. The points I have are specifically for SSR. I would not be able to book elsewhere until August, 7 months before check-in.

Thank you, what would be the total # of points for a studio or 1 bedroom for the dates above at SSR?

Hi,
I'm new to disboards and have never rented dvc before but have been trying to for months now. I have a request in at dvcrental.com but was told to try here by some friends. I've been trying to book march 12-20, 2020 8 nights at the poly but apparently nobody with poly home wants to rent. I know you can't book there till august but I seen at the bottom of your post you have saved points for people before? I think it's 192 points for the days I'm requesting and it's currently available but I know it may not be by august. I'm willing to commit to the same amount of points elsewhere if the poly isn't available come august. Not sure what your policy is on holding points though... let me know if there is anything you can do. Thanks!

Hi,
I'm new to disboards and have never rented dvc before but have been trying to for months now. I have a request in at dvcrental.com but was told to try here by some friends. I've been trying to book march 12-20, 2020 8 nights at the poly but apparently nobody with poly home wants to rent. I know you can't book there till august but I seen at the bottom of your post you have saved points for people before? I think it's 192 points for the days I'm requesting and it's currently available but I know it may not be by august. I'm willing to commit to the same amount of points elsewhere if the poly isn't available come august. Not sure what your policy is on holding points though... let me know if there is anything you can do. Thanks!

Hi. I would be happy to hold points until then to see if the reservation could be made, but I need the cash now. I understand if you'd feel uncomfortable pre-paying like that.

Or I can reserve at SSR now, you pay, and I attempt to switch you to Poly or any other resort (or put on a waitlist) at the 7 month mark, but of course you'd have to keep SSR if I were unsuccessful. I do this sort of thing all the time.

If you want to discuss it, please send me a private message, thanks. Can talk on the phone.

Would these points work for a OKW stay from Feb 29 - Mar8, 2020?

Not these points, but i do have OKW points I could use. $16 each. 127 points for a studio and both types are available (near Hospitality House and not). PM me to proceed. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter