CLOSED - Points for Rent : 250 VB points at $14 pp - Mouse and/or Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

elfreich

Earning My Ears
DVC member for 18 years

Can book at all resorts : August 2019 - January 2020

Can book at home resort Vero Beach : August 2019 - June 2020

For a GREAT vacation combine a stay at Disney’s Vero Beach resort with one of Disney’s WDW resorts. The resorts are only 100 miles apart.

Renting for $14 pp - Price for less than 100 points - $15 pp

Hello, I was wondering if you still have points available. I am looking for August 20-25, 2019. I would like OKW Studio, Boardwalk, Animal Kingdom or Saratoga Springs 1 bedroom. Please let me know if you can help me out. Thank you, Julie

Hi elfreich, I was looking for a November 14th - 23rd in Animal Kingdom studio with a Savannah View

Hello, I was wondering if you still have points available. I am looking for August 20-25, 2019. I would like OKW Studio, Boardwalk, Animal Kingdom or Saratoga Springs 1 bedroom. Please let me know if you can help me out. Thank you, Julie
DVC has a 1BR available at Saratoga Springs for Aug 20 -25 (5 nights) - total 155 pts - I wasn't sure if you wanted the night of the 25th as well - it is available also
If this works send me a PM and we can discuss details

Able or willing to transfer still? Looking for some additional points to upgrade our Aulani honeymoon in Nov19!

Hi Thank you for letting me know. How do I PM you? Also, do you know what types of beds are in the room?

Also, can you tell me if there are any studio room available from October 4th - the 8th at any of the resorts? Thank you.

Hi Thank you for letting me know. How do I PM you? Also, do you know what types of beds are in the room?
At the beginning of this DIS Rent Trade Board is a post on using the conversation system (PMs)
Saratoga 1BR villas have a king size bed in the bedroom and a queen size pull-out couch in the family room area

At the beginning of this DIS Rent Trade Board is a post on using the conversation system (PMs)
Saratoga 1BR villas have a king size bed in the bedroom and a queen size pull-out couch in the family room area
Thank you!

Oh wow. Thank you for checking. can you tell me if there are any studios available in October or November? Sorry for all the questions on here, I need to make 10 post before I can PM you. 8-)

Any availability for one bedroom at any DW RESORT for dates of either Aug23-25 2019 or Aug 30-Sept 1 2019?

Oh wow. Thank you for checking. can you tell me if there are any studios available in October or November? Sorry for all the questions on here, I need to make 10 post before I can PM you. 8-)
Studios are usually fully booked - during October and November there are a few 1 and 2 nights available - you may have to consider a 1BR villa - even then, the week before thanksgiving is the only dates when multiple nights are available

DVC member for 18 years

Can book at all resorts : August 2019 - January 2020

Can book at home resort Vero Beach : August 2019 - June 2020

For a GREAT vacation combine a stay at Disney’s Vero Beach resort with one of Disney’s WDW resorts. The resorts are only 100 miles apart.

Renting for $14 pp - Price for less than 100 points - $15 pp
July 26-29 interest. Still available?

I have an August use year - can only make reservations for stays after August 1 - thanks for the interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter