Points for Rent: 200 OKW & SSR $16.50pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

carm_larocque

Mouseketeer
Home Resorts are OKW, SSR
I can book above at 11 months out and all other resorts can be booked 7 months in advance
Cost pp-$16.50 pp
Payment-accept Paypal plus any fees

No Transfers. Please pm me the following information if you are interested.

• Resort (1st, 2nd Choices)
  • Check in
  • Check out
  • Room Type :
  • number of adults/name/address
  • number of kids/name/age
  • contact phone

I am an experienced DVC owner/renter and can provide references upon request.

If you are new to the boards you can use the link below to post enough to message:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/test.3738739/#post-60367443

Have a Magical Day!

Hi! I'm looking for a standard view studio room at the poly from march 11-19 2020. 8 nights I think 192 points. We have 2 adults and 2 children (4 and 3 years old). Keeping my fingers crossed, thanks!

Hi! I'm looking for a standard view studio room at the poly from march 11-19 2020. 8 nights I think 192 points. We have 2 adults and 2 children (4 and 3 years old). Keeping my fingers crossed, thanks!
I can only book the first 2 days right now and they are available. I can book each day as it becomes available to me but let me know.

Anything for 11/13 - 11/17 (or 11/16)?

AKL is first choice but will do anything at this late time. :)

2 studios or a 2 br will work.
3 adults in one, 1 adult/17 yo in 2nd.

Thanks!!

Are you looking for a studio or 1bdrm? Do you have a preferred resort? I looked and SSR 1bdrm is avail for 213 points, no other studios or 1bdrms are avail.

I prefer the Contemporary or Polynesian, studio, 1bdrm, or possibly 2bdrm (depending on costs).

I am looking for
1) Rivera; boardwalk or beach club
2) tower; studio; whatever available
3) jan 15- 18
4) 2 adults

ok bummer.... i checked earlier and found a 1 bedroom at the BW. Must have been snatched up. OK I will call member services and do a cash ressie... thanks :-) for checking

I am looking for a 3 bedroom @ OKW June 12-14. 162 points total. We are DVC members and it shows it available. Is this something you could help with? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!