Points for Rent:164 pts. BWV home. Must use by 2/29/2020 at $17/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtleship

Earning My Ears
I can book 11 Months in advance for BWV or 7 months for all non-BWV locations.

I have a rental and trade history with Disboards.

I accept PayPal but you will have to cover the fees. 100% payment is required within 5 business days of receiving a DVC confirmation number.

Once we reach an agreement, I will send out a contract.

If you get to the point where you have some leftover - I am looking for 20-44 points 10/27-10/29 at Boardwalk, Beach Club, or Contemporary Studio or 1 Bedroom.

I'm going down December 3rd to the 10th. If there are any openings anywhere besides saratoga springs and old key west i'd be interested in a studio or 1 bedroom for 1-3 nights

I can book 11 Months in advance for BWV or 7 months for all non-BWV locations.

I have a rental and trade history with Disboards.

I accept PayPal but you will have to cover the fees. 100% payment is required within 5 business days of receiving a DVC confirmation number.

Once we reach an agreement, I will send out a contract.

Hello, I am looking for a 2BR villa standard view for 2/22-2/25/20, I am not picky on resort. Is there any availability and what is the price?

Hello, I am looking for a 2BR villa standard view for 2/22-2/25/20, I am not picky on resort. Is there any availability and what is the price?
Hi, those dates are only available in a 1BR (117 pts) at BWV. Alternatively, 2BR at BWV is available from 2/27-3/1/20 (137 pts).

Hi, those dates are only available in a 1BR (117 pts) at BWV. Alternatively, 2BR at BWV is available from 2/27-3/1/20 (137 pts).
Thank you for the speedy response. Unfortunately, I need those exact dates as we are coming for the princess half marathon. Do any of the other resorts have availability?

Hello, I'm looking for a studio Sept 13-15, 2019: Boardwalk, Animal Kingdom, or Bay Lake Tower preferably. Thank you! :)

Hello, I am looking for dec 7 to 14th 2019. Any studio (but would prefer Animal kingdom or poly)

Hey there!

I am looking for a 2 bedroom villa, preferably at AKV or OKW, but wouldnt turn down another property during 11/7-11/11. Do you see any availability?

Thank you!

-Preston

Hi I’m currently looking for a 2 bedroom at aka or somewhere else for Sept 11, 2019 to sept 17th

How about AKV 1 BR Savanna view for 2 nights, 12/4-12/6/19 at 58 pts?

Talked to my fiance and she'd prefer a different resort if there is something available because we just stayed there in October and she wants to see something new...Im sorry I wish she would have told me that before i responded. I also see other people asking for 2br villas and im sure you want to get rid of as many points as possible so ill understand if you wanna go that route

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter