Points for Rent: 100 OKW points at $16/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi , any rooms available specifically in grand floridian or AKL (studio for both) on Sep15-16 , 2019 ? If no , what other places are available that date ?

Also what about August 9-11, 2019 ?

We have 100 points available for rent that we will not be using this year. They are available starting August 1st, 2019.

Reservations can be made at OKW 11 months prior to your stay and at all other DVC resorts 7 months prior to your stay.

Terms: $16/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name and the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date.

Thank you!
Hello could you tell me if there is a 2 BR standard view at either boardwalk or OKW for oct 26-29? Thanks!

Hi , any rooms available specifically in grand floridian or AKL (studio for both) on Sep15-16 , 2019 ? If no , what other places are available that date ?

Also what about August 9-11, 2019 ?

Hi! Do you mind confirming your checkout dates? I'd be happy to check this for you.

Hi, anything available for Jan 9-15, 2020.

Hi! I just checked into these dates for you and unfortunately there aren't any studios available for this entire stay. I'm not sure if you're interested, but I did happen to check 1 bedrooms and there's availability from the 11th-15th at Saratoga Springs.

Hello!
Looking for a studio from 06/20/20 to 06/27/20

Hi there! I just looked into this for you and there are studios available at OKW! Given my points are OKW points, I'm only able to book there for June 2020 at this time. If this is something that interests you, please send me a PM. Thank you!

Hi there! Looking for a studio at any resort for 2/9/20 - 2/13/20 (4 nights). Can you let me know if anything is available?

Hello could you tell me if there is any availability for 2 adults and 1 child for October 17-20 or 18-20?

Thank you!

I know it’s a long shot, I’m interested in a studio at the Poly 1/12 -16 (check out on the 17). 2 adults one child. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!