Points for Rent: 100 OKW points at $16/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Family of 3. I am interested at bay lake tower/contemporary park view if possible and polynesian/animal kingdom lodge savannah view.
please check if is available at those date 8/31-9/4 or 8/31-9/2

Hi,

I’m looking for a studio/ 1 bedroom from Jan 12/13-17/18, 2020. Looking for any resorts!

Thanks!

Hi! I'm finding availability for Jan. 13-18th for studios and 1 bedrooms! Please PM me. Thank you!

Family of 3. I am interested at bay lake tower/contemporary park view if possible and polynesian/animal kingdom lodge savannah view.
please check if is available at those date 8/31-9/4 or 8/31-9/2

Hi! I just checked and unfortunately there isn't any availability for the dates/resorts you're look for.

Hi I’m looking for 3 or 4 nights studio with Savannah view at AKL or Kidani for 11/10-11/14 or 11/17-11/21. 2 adults and 1 baby

Hi I’m looking for 3 or 4 nights studio with Savannah view at AKL or Kidani for 11/10-11/14 or 11/17-11/21. 2 adults and 1 baby

Hi there! Unfortunately there aren't any available studios for the dates you're looking for.

Hi, is there anything that you see available anywhere for Dec 6-8 of this year?

Great idea! I will have to look in to doing this on my next Disney trip.

Last edited:
ETA - had someone else check and the only avalible for my dates is Saratoga - so I'm passing. Good luck!

Hi looking for a Studio Monday 01/27/20 - Friday 01/31/20

Preference of resorts =
Boardwalk Villas @ 40 points
Animal Kingdom Lodge (value) Studio @32 points
Old Key West Villas @ 40 points

Please let me know - thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!