Points for Rent: 100 OKW points at $16/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. McAtee

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
We have 100 points available for rent that we will not be using this year. They are available starting August 1st, 2019.

Reservations can be made at OKW 11 months prior to your stay and at all other DVC resorts 7 months prior to your stay.

Terms: $16/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name and the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi there! Can you tell me what studios are available for two nights: either 7/19-21 or 7/26-28. We're looking at a possible last min weekend trip.

Thanks!

We have 100 Old Key West points available for rent that we will not be using this year. They are available August 1, 2019.

Terms: $16/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name and the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date.

Thank you!
2 or 3 bedroom? Between August 10-31.

Hi, we are looking for a standard value studio at either AKL (total of 76 points) or Bdwk (total of 96 points) for nine nights January 15-24, 2020. We prefer Boardwalk. We are two adults and one child. Thanks!

Hi, we are looking for a standard value studio at either AKL (total of 76 points) or Bdwk (total of 96 points) for nine nights January 15-24, 2020. We prefer Boardwalk. We are two adults and one child. Thanks!

Hi! I just looked into the dates and resorts you're interested in and unfortunately there isn't any availability at BWV and only two days here and there at AKL.

We have 100 points available for rent that we will not be using this year. They are available August 1, 2019.

Thank you!
Looking for December 1-5, 2019 at OKW one bedroom.....or any other one bedroom would work as well. thanks!!!

Hi, we are looking for a studio for 2/9-2/15. Please let me know. Thank you

Hi! I see availability at OKW, SSR, and AKL Kidani for the dates you're looking for. Please PM me if interested in moving forward!

We have 100 points available for rent that we will not be using this year. They are available starting August 1st, 2019.

Reservations can be made at OKW 11 months prior to your stay and at all other DVC resorts 7 months prior to your stay.

Thank you!
Not sure how to PM on a tablet, we are looking for a 2 bedroom from 11/1-11/5/19, anywhere but Saratoga or old key west.

Thank you!

Is there anything available Aug 2 - 7?

Hi,

I’m looking for a studio/ 1 bedroom from Jan 12/13-17/18, 2020. Looking for any resorts!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!