Point Rental for Cruise Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

firsttimelongtime

Earning My Ears
Was wondering if anybody could offer some assistance on how somebody could rent points for a Disney Cruise! How many points does it take for the different stateroom categories? Does it take a different amount of points depending upon which resort the points are from?
Any help would be much appreciated!
Alan:confused:

I'd be happy to send you the point schedule for 2003 cruises. Just send me your fax# to dleininger@byu.net Doesn't matter what resort the points are from. On thing I'm not clear on is how to protect you. You can cancel without loss of points up until 60 days from cruise....but those points must be used by end of "owners" use year, and cannot be used for DVC resorts (only for cruise, Disney Hotels, Concierge Collections). Therefore, once reservation is made, you own the points...whereas with DVC resort reservations, reservations are fully cancellable without any restrictions on points up until 31 days of check-in. If any reader has any better information, please let me know!

points for a cruise r not your best value , u will find that u can buy the cruise for less money than u would pay for $ 10.00 points
takes a lot ..... peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!