Point Price Increase

raunq12

Earning My Ears
Hey now!

I’m pretty sure you all know that the price per point will increase in June. Does anyone have an idea of what the new price will be? I heard $210 per point!

Thanks everyone!

That's just for Copper Creek, assuming it's sold out by then. My guess is they either don't raise Riviera or if they do it's only a few dollars per point. Direct price for CCV last went up January 16th from $182 to $188.

That's just for Copper Creek, assuming it's sold out by then. My guess is they either don't raise Riviera or if they do it's only a few dollars per point. Direct price for CCV last went up January 16th from $182 to $188.
Or for Riviera, they reduce the incentives further.

I always note that in the DVC presentations they never once mention price per point, just how much you could save.

I was just on the DVC Members Cruise, and always noticed a lot of times available to talk to a representative. DH did note that once he counted 6 of the same times, so perhaps they had 6 salespeople.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!