POFQ Room Suggestions

diddldonna

Disney crazy :)
We have booked to stay at Port Orleans french quarter and looking at putting in a room request via touring plans. We have a standard room booked for myself and my husband, does anyone have an suggestions on buildings or particular rooms you stayed in. Thank you.

We booked a standard room & ended up in building 3 corner room facing the interior courtyard 2nd floor. Super convenient to the restaurant, pool & boat launch to Disney Springs & quiet, too!

You mean Standard View? They’re all standard “rooms”. We had a garden view booked and were in bldg 4 just opposite food court. My friend booked standard view and got the room behind me overlooking parking lot. But there’s lots of landscaping around. The locations were great. Moments from food court, bus stop and pool.

Building 4 and 5 are closest to main building (3 also). 4 is closest to bus stop. None are that far of a walk. If you plan to spend significant time at Riverside, 6 and 7 are closest to POR.

Honestly I'd ask for whatever is most important--1st floor or upper floor. Close to pool, close to transportation, close to food court. I like building 5 best.

I agree with Ladyfish77 that you should generally request whatever is important to you. If on our own, DH and I like higher floors, if with children, we like the ground floor. Would you like to be near the pool or perhaps the bus stop? Then those would be good requests. All the buildings are reasonably close to everything, though, so it isn't a big deal to us which building we end up staying in. POFQ is a small resort.

Touring plans has a great room request function - just pick what ever fits in with your preferences and request that area. We've never had a bad room at POFQ!

Enjoy!

If you have a Standard View room the buildings will be 1,3, 4 or 7. Buildings 4 is the closest to the bus and food court. If walking up to POR is part of your plans ask for building 7. The resort is compact so nothing is very far compared to other moderate resorts.

We generally request Bldg 4 or 5 because they are centrally located. If you request a specific room the assigner will not know why, and may just guess the reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter