POFQ resort change q's

ktglads

DIS Veteran
As do many people, I have also been put into the position of not having a resort for August since the POFQ will be closed during my stay.
My question is for those who have been called before for changing resorts, either for this or in the past. Do you have to decide right away what you want to do or do they give you time to think, like say call back in 2 weeks or so?

I just wanted to know since we will be going to Disney in mid-May and hey, why make a toll call when you can make it a local one? Thanks!

Hey--
I'm going in June to POFQ--I've called and you don't have to do anything right away. I had them tell me what my options were at the time (switch to CS or wait until Wed when upgrades may become available). Don't forget--the ball is really in our court we're not closing the resort they are. Hope this helps some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter