Podcasts show up late on iTunes

Zakery

Mouseketeer
just curious, does anyone else find that the podcasts show up late (sometimes multiple days late) for them. Today is Sunday and the podcasts from Thursday just showed up in the feed for me.

Is there a direct RSS feed we could plug into iTunes?

And I said in another thread that I never get notified of Tuesday WDW shows from YOuTube - get notified of other DIS Unpluggged content, just not the Tuesday show. ANd I've tried un and re-subb'ing, hasn't helped. It's very odd.

I generally have an issue every Thursday with the Universal show being late. That's the only one, though.

The Tuesday show and the Dreams show always seem to show up fine, as does the Daily Fix. I don't know about the other shows as I don't subscribe to them.

I've only been doing audio for about a week (minus the DL show, which has always been audio and has always been on time), and I actually caught the video of the Tuesday show this week, but ... Universal showed up today, as did the Dining Show (I think, unless I just missed it yesterday, but I know it wasn't there Friday). I got two DIS Pops (last week and this week) at the same time either yesterday or Friday.

I don't know if it's an iTunes issue or a team issue, but whatever it is, I hope it gets resolved soon. I would like to listen to the shows on my commute, and if they all get backed up and released at the same time, it's harder for me to find time for all of them.

I wrote this question on the tech board last week. I was thinking it was me trying to figure out my I-Pod. The Be Our Guest didn't show up until Sat for me.

It took until 9am this morning for me to be able to download the Tuesday and Wednesday shows (Disney World edition and Best&Worst)...

Yeah the Tuesday episode has literally this minute only just showed up for me on iTunes here in the U.K.

It took until 9am this morning for me to be able to download the Tuesday and Wednesday shows (Disney World edition and Best&Worst)...

same here - I was looking for Best/Worst this morning before leaving for work and it still wasn't there, but just checked and is now there

I'm having this issue too. The Be Our Guest show didn't appear until sometime over the weekend, and I finally got the Tuesday show this morning. I usually listen to the Tuesday show on my drive home Tuesday evenings, so it was disappointing to have to wait. Ultimately, this isn't a huge issue, just sort of strange.

Last edited:
Yeah, Tuesday's show just showed up today. Unless they only got around to posting it today.

This happens on my podcast service too. I use Beyond Pod for Android. The DIS shows only sometimes show up on time. The Universal one is always at least a week behind schedule. I still don't have Tuesdays news show. That one usually comes in on Wednesday.

Same here. I then have to try not to listen to the podcast online. I've been tempted just to listen but I need something to listen to on my 2.5 hour walk.

Sometimes best and worst won't pop up for a week on my iTunes feed. I thought maybe they were releasing it on patreon or something first? Might be a technical problem though.

Sometimes best and worst won't pop up for a week on my iTunes feed. I thought maybe they were releasing it on patreon or something first? Might be a technical problem though.

They do release them on Patreon a week early - but it is that one they announce to be out this week was already out on Pateron the previous week

They almost always show up on YouTube on the day they are scheduled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!