Podcast Request

mjaclyn

Currently in Wonderland
Good Morning!
I love listening to the DIS Unplugged and look forward to all of the shows. When my podcast downloads are running low I always go back and listen to John and Kevin’s old dining reviews. Even though some restaurants have changed over the years, those shows are still incredibly entertaining and fun to listen to. The problem I have sometimes is finding the older ones. My podcast app Overcast only keeps a certain amount of older shows, as does iTunes. I’ve searched online to try and find them archived without much success. Could someone please point me in the right direction? I’m specifically looking for the original Coral Reef review and the Shutters review. Also, if I could make a suggestion for the future - maybe at some point all of the original John & Kevin dining reviews could be put in one place to download? That would be amazing! Thank you all for everything you do!

I think they are all available right here. Click on the Podcasts button at the top of the page. The only problem is I don't think it's searchable. You need to page through one by one until you find what you're looking for. If there's a way to search, I haven't found it.

Good Morning!
I love listening to the DIS Unplugged and look forward to all of the shows. When my podcast downloads are running low I always go back and listen to John and Kevin’s old dining reviews. Even though some restaurants have changed over the years, those shows are still incredibly entertaining and fun to listen to. The problem I have sometimes is finding the older ones. My podcast app Overcast only keeps a certain amount of older shows, as does iTunes. I’ve searched online to try and find them archived without much success. Could someone please point me in the right direction? I’m specifically looking for the original Coral Reef review and the Shutters review. Also, if I could make a suggestion for the future - maybe at some point all of the original John & Kevin dining reviews could be put in one place to download? That would be amazing! Thank you all for everything you do!

I think they are all available right here. Click on the Podcasts button at the top of the page. The only problem is I don't think it's searchable. You need to page through one by one until you find what you're looking for. If there's a way to search, I haven't found it.

You can do a search on YouTube - here is what I entered to find reviews on Coral Reef and at least two shows came up: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dis+unplugged+dining+review+coral+reef

Now, if you want to listen and not watch at least that should let you know what episode it was covered (show number and date) so that it would be easier to go back and find the podcast you want via the method Steve mentioned

You can do a search on YouTube - here is what I entered to find reviews on Coral Reef and at least two shows came up: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dis+unplugged+dining+review+coral+reef

Now, if you want to listen and not watch at least that should let you know what episode it was covered (show number and date) so that it would be easier to go back and find the podcast you want via the method Steve mentioned
She's looking for the one from 2006.

For iTunes you need to be on the Feed section for the podcast on the desktop application. On an iPhone you just go to all available episodes and scroll back. The review is from the 8/8/06 episode.

side note, doing this little research I am now watching the review from 2013 and a) seeing some faces haven't seen in a while and b) it is odd seeing them introduce all the people and none of them saying "hello" when their names are said (I know they only started doing that somewhat recently, but clearly I got used to it)

I’m specifically looking for the original Coral Reef review and the Shutters review. Also, if I could make a suggestion for the future - maybe at some point all of the original John & Kevin dining reviews could be put in one place to download? That would be amazing! Thank you all for everything you do!

The Shutter's review is no longer available, I asked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter