• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PodCast Meet?

disneycruise05

DIS Veteran
With the PodCast cruise in May, and the fabulous rate offered at the Swan/Dolphin for those on the cruise....

Are y'all looking at doing a PodCast Meet before or after for those of us unable to go on the cruise?

I'll be signing autographs at the France pavilion from 1p - 3p three days prior to departure for the cruise.

As May 2009 is still 14 months away.....all I can say is that everything except the actual cruise itself and the pre and post nights at the Swan/Dolphin are still in the planning stages.

We will announce things as the time gets closer. Who knows what will happen?

All I know is that I'm getting a nice new sharpie and headin for France on 5/7, 8 or 9.

What are the special rates at the Swan/Dolphin before and after the cruise? We are going on the cruise and are probably going to have to stay somewhere the night before, and what a better place than the Swan or Dolphin.

the rumor is that Pete and the gang have Secured the Gerard Depardeau rate at Swan/Dolphin.. this rate includes pillows and sheets for the low low rate of $99 iff you are booked on the cruise only... there will be no stowaways, 'cept for Will, who will be ductaped in Mindy's luggage.

Autographed copies of my new book "Things that are French that no one likes: Including the French" will be available in the lobby for $19.99.

the rumor is that Pete and the gang have Secured the Gerard Depardeau rate at Swan/Dolphin.. this rate includes pillows and sheets for the low low rate of $99 iff you are booked on the cruise only... there will be no stowaways, 'cept for Will, who will be ductaped in Mindy's luggage.

Autographed copies of my new book "Things that are French that no one likes: Including the French" will be available in the lobby for $19.99.

:rotfl2:

Having a large number of French co-workers, so true, so true :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I'll be signing autographs at the France pavilion from 1p - 3p three days prior to departure for the cruise.

LOL....Hey Oscar, are you going to be signing with Belle over in France? :laughing:

No, this will have nothing to do with Belle, I hear she doesn't shave, nuf said.

Yes, I will personalize you book with witty sayings like, "Freedom fries are never free... in WDW they are $3.99."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter