podcast cruise!

boundfordisney

<font color=magenta>I think my finger prints are s
ok who else has their fingers crossed for a dis podcast cruise in 2019,,, come on guys my fingers are getting sore lol! Never had the chance to do one before but would be sooooo happy for the chance! Of course it needs to be on a Disney ship so please say YES! Lets make this happen!

ok who else has their fingers crossed for a dis podcast cruise in 2019,,, come on guys my fingers are getting sore lol! Never had the chance to do one before but would be sooooo happy for the chance! Of course it needs to be on a Disney ship so please say YES! Lets make this happen!

I recall a few Podcast episodes ago Pete said something like "I have a lot of big things planned for next year that John isn't going to like" - made me think it would be something like an event (be it a cruise or like at WDW like they did for the 20th anniversary) as I think John usually plans those (I know he did a lot of the work for the 20th, Kevin too I assume)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter