Podcast 4//24 - having problems?

Torontogal

Mouseketeer & Disney Vacation Club Member
Anyone else having problems downloading the 04/24/07 Podcast? I know it has something about Ohana's but cannot seem to download it. When I click on "get" in ITUNES - nothing is happening. I cannot even listen to it...
Anyone else? I am so hooked to these Podcasts now...;)

I asked this question recently on the community board, but no one else seemed to be having the same trouble. For what it is worth, I have not been able to download it either.

There was a mis-typed file name in the RSS feed for that show. I just corrected it. Give it a try now.

Pete

Thank you! I've been having trouble with one of the feeds as well...I'll have to check to see if that was the one I missed or not when I get home!

Yup..it's working again. I sent a message into the Podcast last week about it...must have gotten lost in the shuffle.

--Mr. DB

Thank you!
As you can see, I'm hooked! :cool1:

You and me both..this morning I just downloaded all of the podcasts back to July of last year so that I could catch up on all the inside jokes and references to past podcasts that they make in the more recent ones.

--Mr. DB

You and me both..this morning I just downloaded all of the podcasts back to July of last year so that I could catch up on all the inside jokes and references to past podcasts that they make in the more recent ones.

Although the format evolved from the earlier show you'll have fun listening to the past podcasts :goodvibes

Although the format evolved from the earlier show you'll have fun listening to the past podcasts :goodvibes

I think "Sound Off" needs to be brought back so that we can all email/call in our park peeves...

--Mr. DB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!