Pocket Token Coins

Goosey515

Mouseketeer
Is anyone familiar with Disney World Pocket Token Coins? Supposedly, they are made from metal from refurbished attractions at WDW? A friend bought some at the Character Store and was asking me what I knew about them. A Google search brings up several different coins and does indicate that they are from refurbed attractions, but no real info.

Thanks in advance!

Is anyone familiar with Disney World Pocket Token Coins? Supposedly, they are made from metal from refurbished attractions at WDW? A friend bought some at the Character Store and was asking me what I knew about them. A Google search brings up several different coins and does indicate that they are from refurbed attractions, but no real info.

Thanks in advance!

I just purchased this in October as well. I’m heading Home in July but I can’t remember where i has gotten these. Does your friend remember the store?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!