PO Riverside to Hoop Dee Doo

TKelly123

Earning My Ears
Without a car, what is the best way to get from PO Riverside to Hoop Dee Do and back? Is it easier to take a taxi or rely on Disney Transportaion? Thanks

Toni

I would suggest that you take the bus to MK and then the ferry to the campground. The other option is take a bus to the TTC and then take a bus to the campground.

If you were to take a taxi I think you would still have to take a bus from the parking lot to the theatre.

The ferry ride is nice and peaceful. I like to try as many forms of transportation as posible.

For the ride home you may have to take the bus to the TTC and then the bus to PO Riv. This depends on what time MK closes.

When we were there in 1998 they had a special bus that went from POR directly to the Hoop-Dee-Doo. Check with Infromation located at Check-In. :) ;) :)

Sorry KLL, Disney did away with that bus this past Fall due to the Many Cut-Backs because of Sept 11. (This is the Bus that went from Port to Ft Wilderness/HoopDeeDoo).

We were there a few weeks ago and took the ferry from MK over to the campground. It worked out well as we had spent the day in the MK. Then, when walking to the buses after someone asked us where to? My response was CBR and much to my surprise they had a bus take us there. Needless to say, we had to stop at the Dolphin, Beach Club and the Boardwalk first but no need to go to the TTC and change buses. Plus we got to see other resorts!

Enjoy HDDR, it was the highlight of our trip!!

Thanks for the info. I am new to this as this is my first real trip to Disney. I'm sure I'll have a few more question. We leave in 57 day!!!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter