PO Riverside 5/17-5/26 *new stuff*

Honey0701

Earning My Ears
Just back from my "home away from home".

We were just there in October/November and I noticed some changes. We stayed in Magnolia Bend in the Magnolia Terrace Building (#85).

Right off I noticed new refrigerators. The inside on the door now has a holding area for a stack of canned beverages, which does cut down a bit on the available space on the door, but wasn't a problem for us. There were also 4 shelves vs. the 2 I remember.

The day we checked out, maintenance was removing parts of the a/c units from our building. I don't think it was just the filters, but looked like the entire front part of the units.

On to the food court. My boyfriend tried (and liked) the new Power Wrap they were offering. I can't recall the price, but it was very reasonable. It's a wrap with egg whites, turkey sausage, feta cheese and some other items. I didn't try since I can't stand eggs. It was pretty good size and he had it a few times.

Any questions out there? Let me know :)

Good to hear, I'll be heading there in October! What room type did you stay in? (standard, preferred, water view, river view?)

We had a standard view this time, room 8591 on the ground floor, which was a corner room with the double windows. Had a view of the manicured lawns and was just 5 feet to the parking lot and the closest to the East Depot bus stop.

All we requested was just to be put in Magnolia Bend. We were very happy with this location. :goodvibes

Hi.. we also just returned. We were there 5/23-5/29. We were in AB #39. Had a corner room with 2 windows, 2 Double beds and trundle bed. We were closest to North bus stop. Never seemed to have a problem with the bus system. The boats running to DD seem to be running full most of the time, but we never were asked to wait.

While POR seems to be our home away from home, but will probably not go back until they update to queens. Just love the extra space.

Missed the power wrap, but the build your own salads were great. We had those several times a week. I just wish they would offer a lower carb breakfast offering, black beans instead of potatoes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter