PO-R Royal Room vs. PO-FQ Garden View for Marathon Weekend

tschaan

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to decide between PO-FQ and PO-R Royal Room for Marathon Weekend (I'm doing Dopey). I've stayed at both for different Wine and Dine trips and I prefer PO-R Royal Room... but I can save like $600 staying at PO-FQ. I know it's my money and my decision but I would love to hear others opinions. Thanks! Actually, the savings is only $240. I was looking at another trip.:)

Last edited:
$600 is alot of money to save for the weekend. I'd choose the savings even if I preferred one over the other.

I'd save the $600 and then blow it on "stuff" at disney, BUT if the money is not an issue then which one would result in less walking from the bus/food court, etc. If you are doing Dopey then time on your feet should factor in.

Ok, I re-read your post that its $240. If you divide that by $20 = 12 "minnie van" lyft rides you could take over the weekend to save your feet....so maybe think of it that way.

We stayed at PO-RS in the bayou for Princess weekend and were extremely close to the 1st bus stop, which was awesome- always on the first bus. Not a royal room, but might be something to add to your request. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!