PO French Quarter

Martini Mom

Earning My Ears
My daughter and I are checking into the POFQ in 10 sleeps!!! I understand they are doing some renos. Should we request a certain building in order to get a renovated room? If anyone has some info I would really appreciate it. This will be our first time staying at this resort.

My daughter and I are checking into the POFQ in 10 sleeps!!! I understand they are doing some renos. Should we request a certain building in order to get a renovated room? If anyone has some info I would really appreciate it. This will be our first time staying at this resort.

If you want a renovated room I would make that your only request. Enjoy!

Here now in a refurb room. Its okay my only complaint is the new shower heads are nice but the water pressure is horrible

We had the same experience. We had an absolutely lovely stay (checked out today) but that water pressure...

Anyhow, we were in Building 2. Best room location I think I’ve ever had!

We were in a non-renovated room a couple weeks back (I had requested a renovated room), our room was clean and in great shape. No water pressure issues and no shampoo dispensers, it worked out great.

Last edited:
Believe buildings 1,2,3 are all done now and they are working on 5 I think. We did a room request for top floor bldg 2 and got it. It was very nice and a great location on the garden side.

We had good water pressure but maybe it is a matter of whether you are showering when everyone else is vs at off times?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter