Pluto Popcorn Bucket

They were selling Mickey Mouse buckets on Dec 3 only at the cart by Tortuga Tavern - no Pluto

Where are the Pluto popcorn buckets being sold in MK? Hoping to snag one for DH while I'm at MVMCP on 12/15, since he won't be with me.

We were there yesterday and they said they are sold out. We were told Disney Springs would be the best bet and maybe AK. Will most likely try one of them today and see what we find.

Has anyone seen one lately? Any restocks in the last couple of days? I will be in Disney World on Thursday and had this on my list of things to purchase.

We’ve been here since Saturday & haven’t seen them anywhere. I haven’t been to AK or Disney Springs yet myself, but my family was & didn’t see them either. I keep hoping for a restock but not looking promising.

To all who are searching, I wish you the best of luck. My Pluto popcorn bucket came home with me in Nov, and even the new I did not see it everywhere! I just love it... and it is now a festive cookie dog full of doggie treats. I smile every time I look at it in my kitchen. My family tried hard to discourage me from coming home with one, but once I saw it, it was MINE!

Silly? Yes! But fun, and so cute, and now practical, too, right?

Silly? Yes! But fun, and so cute, and now practical, too, right?

Right, I went in a slightly different direction. Removed the strap and gave him new sweater colors along with a logo. He can now be on display year round.

enhance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter