Pluto Popcorn Bucket

ulcards99

Mouseketeer
has anyone had any luck finding the Pluto Popcorn bucket recently? We just got in today and are at the MK. They said it is sold out.

There were everywhere last week ( there was even a Mickey one in HS), but I imagine Thanksgiving week must have moved a lot of them. They are great.

There were everywhere last week ( there was even a Mickey one in HS), but I imagine Thanksgiving week must have moved a lot of them. They are great.

I have seen a few and they are super cute! I’m hoping they get more in while we are here.

Hopefully someone posts here who has seen one today!!

I got one at Epcot near the Land pavilion a couple of days ago. They are cute but not comfortable and kind of a pain to take around the park. I tried the flavored popcorn at Epcot and the maple popcorn at MK this trip. Don’t understand the hype. I wish there was fresh kettle corn somewhere. JMHO.

Has anyone been able to find one in The past couple of days? I’ve been looking all week. I’ve seen plenty of people carrying them but haven’t seen any at the popcorn stands ...

Has anyone seen a mickey ornament drink mug? My sister sent me a pic yesterday of it and asked me to pick one up. I haven't heard anyone talking about so I was wondering if it was a real thing or a hoax! lol She said that someone told her they were near the Africa Outpost in Epcot.

Edit: Checking on line I see that Disneyland has it. Anyone spot it at WDW?

Where are the Pluto popcorn buckets being sold in MK? Hoping to snag one for DH while I'm at MVMCP on 12/15, since he won't be with me.

My friends was just there all week. She saw people carrying them around at the beginning of the week but never saw a stand with them.

I asked at a popcorn stand yesterday & was told all 4 parks were sold out :(
Bummer! Hoping they get restocked before the 15th!

I read today that they're bringing last year's Mickey popcorn bucket for a limited time too! DH would be SO excited if I brought that home!!

My friend picked me up one and sent it to me. Too bad USPS mis-delivered it yesterday and now I've no idea where it is. I'm hoping whoever ended up with it is honest and doesn't open it but sends it on to me.

Just back last night and they were sold out at MK, DHS and Epcot (didn't go over to AK). We asked about them at DHS and the guy told us they had not had them in a while and had no clue when or if they would have them again. I was bummed, wanted one pretty bad. However, we lucked into being there during the time they were giving away the passholder holiday magnet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter