• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pleasure Island Question

DisneyObsessive

DIS Veteran
I figure id ask in this section since im sure many adults go to PI sometime during their vacay.

Im going in Jan with 2 friends, we'll all be 19. Is it true now that the two clubs which were just 21+ (BET soundstage and mannequin club right?) now have nights where its 18+? Ive seen conflicting info on several websites, including disney's official site. Just wondering if thats true or if we'll have to steer clear of those places. The thing is they play the music i think we'd like the most!! So im hoping these certain 18+ nights are true.

Yeah my friends constantly go to PI and some of them aren't even 18 yet. There are some clubs that are their that will let you in, I think the safest bet is not to check websites but to call PI and ask which nights for 18+. Citywalk at Universal also has some 18+clubs.

BET and Mannequins are 21 and up Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Other nights of the week they're 18+.

Have fun!

(about to be on PI in about 30 minutes.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter