Pleasure Island / Adventurers Club question

Peter Pirate

Its not the end of civilization...But you can see
What time does the club "get going" in the evening?

Also, I'm pretty sure our seasonal pass does NOT get us into PI, are there any discounts anyone knows of?

Lastly, is it better on a weeknight (Thursday) or a Friday or being at a Resort complex like WDW maybe it doesn't really matter?

Thanks in advance.
pirate:

In my opinion it gets going about 9:30 with the Balderdash Cup show.

used to be there were 20% off PI admission coupons in some of the Orlando tourist books they'd have at the airport. I have a PAP now and am not paying much attention as to whether they still have those.

Thursday is Cast Member night at PI and could be about as crowded as a Friday might be. Friday and Saturday nights are usually more crowded than weekdays. I don't know what you mean by "better"

Thanks...

By "better" I meant crowded, which you answered. In your opinion is it more spirited on CM nights?

Also, I found out I get 50% off with my Disney Dining Card, so I got that going for me!

Thanks again.
pirate:

We went back in Oct. 2002 on a weeknight (maybe a Wed or Thurs) and there were a lot of people there. It was SOOOO fun. This was probably around 10 pm or so.

Lori P.

DH & I LOVE the Adventurer's Club. It's a great place for those who want a night out but don't want the "club" atmosphere. And we're relatively young...29 & 27 respectively.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter